OT: Loving J McCarthy's short do

Options
Hi

Over the past 6 mnths I've lost about 2 inches but my hair is still past my shoulder
It's thin and fine...
I haven't had it short in YEARS but am loving J McCarthy's new short do and thinking of bringing a pic of me when I get my next cut
Wathca think?
My only concern is that my hair has a natural wave and tends to wave (or frizz) when it's humid etc
It will NOT lay pin straight no matter what products I use etc
DH has no opinion...

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4280063744/nm0000189

Kim

Replies

• kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

Over the past 6 mnths I've lost about 2 inches but my hair is still past my shoulder
    It's thin and fine...
    I haven't had it short in YEARS but am loving J McCarthy's new short do and thinking of bringing a pic of me when I get my next cut
    Wathca think?
    My only concern is that my hair has a natural wave and tends to wave (or frizz) when it's humid etc
    It will NOT lay pin straight no matter what products I use etc
    DH has no opinion...

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4280063744/nm0000189

Kim
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I think it would look GREAT! Go for it! If you don't like it, it will always grow back!:wink:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    First LOVE Jenny....smart and sexy women rock!

her hair looks awesome and I think it would look great on you too!

hugs!
    Ali
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I 2nd that it would look cute!

You could always play with your waves, try different things out, I always do that when I get my hair cut, go home and try different styles!
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    go for it!!! I JUST DID IT AND LOVE IT. have you tried buying a good hair flat iron. i too have frizz problems and i just paaid $100 for a flat iron but it was the best $100 bucks ive paid i dont even use any serums with this iron.

the pic <-- doesnt do me much justice i will post a new one later it really is a great cut
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    It's very cute. Would still look cute with some waves in it. :smile:

Course you're so pretty you could shave your head & still look good. :grumble:

I mean... :flowerforyou:
  • heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I think the cut will suit you...having said that be sure to remeber that 1. Jenny does not wake up to great hair everyday-she has stylist and even when she doesn't she still has to do her own hair. 2. If you want straight hair, then you can have it but you have to commit to styling it everyday, faithfully. Be sure to use the appriopate product (there are some great smoothing balms made for fine hair. I like Matrix and Joico)-you want styling products and cleansing/conditioning products. This is espeically important since you will be heat styling your hair daily. Unless you deciede to style using your natural wave. You can play with this too, and your hair will still look cute. There is a reason why bob's never go out of style!

Most importantly, if you don't have a regualr stylist you trust, then find one. This style is easy to mess up, espeically on fine hair.

:happy: Have Fun! and be sure to post a pic when you have your hair cut so we can tell you how cute you look

(can you tell I was a stylist in another life?)
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I too have a cut similar to Jenny's, and I too have slightly wavy hair. The only way that I can get it to look like that is the use of a flat Iron. Man, I love that thing. I just have a cheap one from Wally World. I love the way my hair feels after using the flat iron....