Urgh 5 Week Prediction!

Options
So for at least the last week or so, when I eat my allotted calories and close out for the day, it has been saying I will weigh around 176-178 pounds. This week, I've continued to do the same (minus one day where I didn't ~close out~) and now it's saying the expected is 180 pounds.

I know it's not a big deal but does anyone have any idea what it would chance so drastically when I feel like I'm basically eating the same foods, only a little more fiber within the last two days?

Replies

• chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    don't sweat the small stuff! i suggest recording all of the numbers, and when you get a full week of them, take the average. i just did this for the first time, and i had to wait five weeks to compare, but my weigh in today was 1.2 pounds less than the five week prediction. don't focus on the individual days - take and average for the week. best of luck!
  • crjugrl
    crjugrl Posts: 172
    Options
    It's not saying "you'll weigh xxx lbs in 5 weeks". It's saying that if EVERY day were like that day (exercise, amount of calories consumed, etc) you'd weigh that much in 5 weeks. You must have either not exercised as much or ate more calories when it gave you the higher number, and when it gives you the lower number, you either exercised more or ate less that day. I don't pay much attention to it, really. I just try to concentrate on staying in my goals. Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • Madjohnbonny
    Options
    Its all based around how many calories you eat and how much your current weight is. If you ate a few hundred calories less than your goal for a few days, when you actually eat your full allotment it will add a pound or so.