Pictures

Options
FaeFae
FaeFae Posts: 243 Member
Can someone tell me how to post pictures in here?? The right way?? lol....ive seen many people try and not get it while ive seen others do it perfect....the only thing i know is to put it in img instead of IMG but that really is jibberish to me!!

Thanks!!!

Replies

• waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I would love to know. bump
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    :)
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Instead of it's 'img'.   Just turn the IMG into lowercase.  Easy!
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Upload to photobucket, copy the img code it gives you then paste it here AFTER you change the IMG and /IMG to small letters img and /img.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    use photobucket, it's free...then click the IMG address and it automatically copies...bring it in here and click paste...change the IMG to img and you're set
  • FaeFae
    FaeFae Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Sweet thanks soooo much guys!!! thinking about uploading some random pics of me a few months ago and then some of me now....I have only lost 20 lbs altogether and feel like there is no difference what-so-ever and i guess i need peoples honest opinion about what they think!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!