how to eat all your calories

Options
what do u do when you are way under your calories but not hungry? i am really struggling with that...cause for example today i still AFTER SECONDS have 1400 cals to eat...how am i suppose to eat that at 8 oclock...binge...make my self sick.....

Replies

• abbie017
    abbie017 Posts: 410
    Options
    Try a glass of milk with protein powder mixed in. It won't get you all of them, but it'll definitely add a bunch, and is filled with good protein and calcium!

Good luck!
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Plan ahead. If you know you are going to be that far under, eat more earlier in the day with calorie dense foods like nuts, cheese and avocado. That way, you don't have 1400 calories left over after dinner.
  • DKennedy1
    Options
    I struggle with this, too. Especially when I've done quite a bit of exercise. My friend and I were talking about this the other day too. I don't really have any suggestions for you, but will be watching to see what the responses are. :wink:
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    Generally, especially if you workout in the evenings, you should plan to eat more calories earlier in the day so you only have a hundred or so extra cals left to eat for your final meal.

If once in a while you get to the end of the day and you are way under, don't stress it too much.
  • resptech97
    resptech97 Posts: 147
    Options
    If you arent hungry dont eat it! Dont worry about it! I mean, stuffing yourself is the reason for having to lose weight in the first place right?....LOL
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Eat yummy nuts.

2639362.png
  • chuckanderson
    Options
    Two words.

Peanut butter.
  • mommytomany
    Options
    Give your calories to me!!!!! :))