So much stress

Options
I have been slipping up pretty bad. We are having money problems ( along with everyone else in the world) and I hate it:cry: I know this is no excuse to eat bad and just sit around and whine about it, but it's not good and I don't know how to fix it. I have been a SAHM for over10 yrs, and now I have to find a job, and it's scary. I have applied for a job, but don't think I'm going to get it, and I live in a very small town of about 600, so there's not many jobs to choose from around here. I would have to drive 40 miles every day if I have to go out of town to get one, jeez with the price of gas that's not going to help anything..so it's back to the ole drawing board!!
Okay anyway I'm hoping someone can give me some pointers on how to pick myself off this pitty wagon and get with it. If I start gaining weight that is only going to fuel the fire:mad: and make things much worse for me!! If anyone knows of any ideas please let me know.. Also if anyone knows of any legitimate work from home jobs, that would be great!!
Thanks for listening:flowerforyou:

Replies

• kitty6
    kitty6 Posts: 24
    Options
    I have been slipping up pretty bad. We are having money problems ( along with everyone else in the world) and I hate it:cry: I know this is no excuse to eat bad and just sit around and whine about it, but it's not good and I don't know how to fix it. I have been a SAHM for over10 yrs, and now I have to find a job, and it's scary. I have applied for a job, but don't think I'm going to get it, and I live in a very small town of about 600, so there's not many jobs to choose from around here. I would have to drive 40 miles every day if I have to go out of town to get one, jeez with the price of gas that's not going to help anything..so it's back to the ole drawing board!!
    Okay anyway I'm hoping someone can give me some pointers on how to pick myself off this pitty wagon and get with it. If I start gaining weight that is only going to fuel the fire:mad: and make things much worse for me!! If anyone knows of any ideas please let me know.. Also if anyone knows of any legitimate work from home jobs, that would be great!!
    Thanks for listening:flowerforyou:
  • mamakitty
    mamakitty Posts: 249
    Options
    Working from home would be great. I have browsed the internet but never found anything that look appealing. Good luck with that.
    One way you can pick yourself up is by making healthy choices. I know when my world is crashing down around me and I force myself to take a walk, go to the gym or paint my nails, etc. I feel better. Take one day at a time and get through that day. Pretty soon you will have gotten through the week and then the month. Don't let yourself go in the mean time. Feeling good (or at least not feeling bad) about yourself during stressful times can make a world of difference. When everything else is out of your control, take control of taking care of yourself.
    I am sure the right opportunity will present itself for you. Bless you.
    MK
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Awww. I hear ya'!! I wish I had an answer for you. Hang in there - we are here for you!! I'm sending prayers that something will come up that will be perfect for you. Meanwhile - working out will help keep the blues at bay and eating right will help keep the scale moving in your favor. That, at least, will be a bright spot!! :flowerforyou:
  • kitty6
    kitty6 Posts: 24
    Options
    Thanks so much for the support, it is truly appreciated:heart::flowerforyou: