Needing of weight lose buddies :)

Options
I have started my weight lose 1 week ago, I have been at the gym everyday except sunday my day off. I have lost 10lbs so far and I would like to lose 40 more by summertime :).....I would like to have more friends to support me along with my husband. Thanks a bunch!!

Replies

• Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    hi!! Great to have you here. Feel free to friend me if you like. I hope you have a great weight loss journey.
  • CBaumgardner7
    CBaumgardner7 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. Feel free to add me. We can work at it together. :smile:
  • jennro7781
    jennro7781 Posts: 208
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! :) We CAN do this together!!
  • cjbade02
    cjbade02 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are off to a FANTASTIC start!!! Keep it up! :):)
  • ADJulie
    ADJulie Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Welcome....feel free to add me. Good luck on your journey.
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great start you got going!!

Add me if you would like, I can be a great motivator!!

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]4925355.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and WTG on your initial weight loss!! I will be sending you out a friend request, lets see what we can accomplish TOGETHER! :flowerforyou:
  • Majunta
    Majunta Posts: 575
    Options
    I've been using MFP for about 30 days and love the site. Feel free to friend me as well.
  • RoseKatet
    RoseKatet Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You are off to a great start!! Remember slo and steady wins the race, feel free to add me. I'm working on losing bout 60lbs:flowerforyou:
  • ElizabethRN59
    ElizabethRN59 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO! Thats awesome! I personally am trying to lose 50 total and have lost 4 my first week so far! Feel free to add me, we can totally help motivate each other! And congrats on your massive accomplishment already!