Advocare 24 Day Challenge?

Options
Hello MFPals!

I've recently begun my journey on the Advocare 24 Day Challege and was wondering if there are any other members doing so? The webiste is www.advocare.com and click on the link near the bottom titled "24 Day Challenge".

The reason I started this is the result of my research about each product. I found that each was solely based on nutrients/minerals and not chemicals like many diet products. Their suggestions for 24 days are due to the psychological finding that it takes 21 days to make a habit and an addition 3-7 days to instill it. I found that ingenious!

Anyway, I'd really like to find others who are/have done this to get advice from and to see what your results were! I have to admit that although only on day 3, I can feel a difference in my energy levels as well as my feeling of bloating and just being plan uncomfortable as I usually am when I eat junk have both gone away!

I look forward to ya'll's responses!

Replies

• amm703
    amm703 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I did the 24 day challenge and was able to lose 11 lbs and 9.25" in the 24 days. It was a great kick start to my weight loss and MFP has added even more support. I would recommend at least trying Advocare for the 24 day challenge
  • AshCarlson
    AshCarlson Posts: 122
    Options
    Wow, thank you for you response! I am definitely hoping that this 24 day challenge gets me past my current plateau.

Any suggestions for it? I am sticking to the cleanse diet quite well so far with no bad carbs except for my one treat a day (Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches, I'd lose my sanity without one!) I am focusing on constant lean protein and vegetables with an occasional fruit in the am.

Thanks again!
  • amm703
    amm703 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    It is alright to cheat a little, they recommend at least follow the plan about 85%, that leaves you a little fudge factor room. you should still see some nice results.
  • Paiche
    Paiche Posts: 92
    Options
    Could someone please tell me what this challenge is? Is it like a specific diet? Or products you have to consume?
    Thanks! :)
  • AdvoCare2
    AdvoCare2 Posts: 5
    Options
    Could someone please tell me what this challenge is? Is it like a specific diet? Or products you have to consume?
    Thanks! :)

It's really a little bit of both! The products are super safe and tested. There is a whole medical board behind AdvoCare. It really helps you make a change in your diet and lifestyle also. I love what AdvoCare has done with my life:)