Breen Burrito mix up, 800 calories for that!

Options
I decided to treat myself a little and went through the Green Burrito Drive through, but my intentions were still to be good. I ordered a Chicken Taco soft and a fish taco for later.:drinker:
What I got was one of those giant taco salads with all the stuff in it. :sad: Not to mention the stupid shell that they put it in that thank goodness I don’t really like anyway, but usually nibble on. :mad: Not really in the diet plan. So I look it up anyway to see the calories, 800 calories for a salad. :noway: Guess what I paid for but didn’t eat much of. I kept it to just the top salad and a little chicken. I wish they made those speakers so you can actually hear what they are saying and them what you say. If I didn't have to pull out of line and park for them to bring it to me I wouldn' t have taken it.
And she forgot to give me any hot sauce.:explode:
SM

Replies

• StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    I decided to treat myself a little and went through the Green Burrito Drive through, but my intentions were still to be good. I ordered a Chicken Taco soft and a fish taco for later.:drinker:
    What I got was one of those giant taco salads with all the stuff in it. :sad: Not to mention the stupid shell that they put it in that thank goodness I don’t really like anyway, but usually nibble on. :mad: Not really in the diet plan. So I look it up anyway to see the calories, 800 calories for a salad. :noway: Guess what I paid for but didn’t eat much of. I kept it to just the top salad and a little chicken. I wish they made those speakers so you can actually hear what they are saying and them what you say. If I didn't have to pull out of line and park for them to bring it to me I wouldn' t have taken it.
    And she forgot to give me any hot sauce.:explode:
    SM
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    They *kitten* you at the drive through! I've been saying that for years. And not just your orders, but your health too.
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    They *kitten* you at the drive through! I've been saying that for years. And not just your orders, but your health too.

LMAO!
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options

LMAO!

That just cracked me up. LMAO. Thank you!!!:laugh:
  • katyk08
    katyk08 Posts: 302
    Options
    Oh yea drive thrus are awful!! I went to McDs the other day for some of the family thats not concerned with their weight and I decided to try the asian chicken salad that ive heard alot about.. I ordered it with grilled ckn.. and its like 5-6$! Well I got home and it had the fried ckn on it...I was upset..All I ate was a lil bit of the salad greens and a small drop of the dressing..What a waste of $$!!!
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    Oh yea drive thrus are awful!! I went to McDs the other day for some of the family thats not concerned with their weight and I decided to try the asian chicken salad that ive heard alot about.. I ordered it with grilled ckn.. and its like 5-6$! Well I got home and it had the fried ckn on it...I was upset..All I ate was a lil bit of the salad greens and a small drop of the dressing..What a waste of $$!!!

When I go to that place, McD's, about the only thing I get for myself is the walnut and apple salad, and really aside from a tiny bit of yogart dip is all you get (210 cal), but it is a good and tasty treat that can satisfy until you get to some place else. Some times I get the parfait, but it would have to be the small and it only has 160 even with the granola. And it is really yummy!!!!