small NSV

Options
My mind set is changing! :) today there was 5 frozen pizzas for $11 dollars i put them in my cart and everything as i walked through the store i thought to myself do i really need all these extra calories i could have a whole meal with a sandwhich or soup with veggies and fruit for the same calories as like 2 slices of pizza! i put ALL the pizzas back and got some soup! :) and also tonight i was really craving a snack when i was watching tv but i stopped myself and thought am i actually hungary or just bored.. the answer was just bored so i got a piece of gum and resisted mindless snacking. i know these things are really that big of a deal but i feel like im really changing my mindset and how i think of food :smile:

thanks for listening :flowerforyou:
you guys are all awesome!

Replies

• monkeybelle83
    monkeybelle83 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I am getting to that point too. It feels so good to be able to look at those foods that are so unhealthy, but you loved so much and be able to say no to them!
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! You're getting stronger and closer to your goals every time you change those habits from the past and form new ones :-)
  • mwilson57
    mwilson57 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Changing your mindset is no small feat. Keep it up!
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • mogenfire
    mogenfire Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! Any step in the right direction is worth taking notice of. I'm proud of you!
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    It's these little changes that will carry you to your goal! Great job!
  • luvamig
    luvamig Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Oh man, pizza is my Achilles heal. I have the hardest time saying NO.

Great job! Keep it up.
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Yay Brenna! high 5!

:happy:
  • breannk
    breannk Posts: 92
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)
    Feel free to add me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!