p90x lean

Options
Is anyone else doing the lean version of p90x? I'm only in my first week but would love to hear how everyone else is doing. And any tips, advice, and motiviation from anyone as well!

Replies

• lemanda
    lemanda Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Im doing the lean and Im in my first recovery week. I've lost a few inches, and about 4 pounds. Im not really doing the meal plan as close as I should, but I still eat pretty clean. I really like it and im excited to see the final results. Good luck!
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I am in my 2nd week of P90X Lean program. I love it, I think! I am not following the meal plan as I have managed to lose almost 30 lbs eating well. I am doing it for the exercise... to get lean and improve muscle tone. I know some people think Tony Horton is annoying, I find him kind of funny, and I am motivated. I like that he includes every level (beginner- advanced).
    Today I actually had a NSV while I was doing the Legs and Back dvd.... I was using a band over the door for a back exercise and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and at first I didn't realize it was my body that I was looking at... I am starting to get a little definition in my abs section!!! Wow! Never had that before. So now I am more motivated to see what tomorrow will bring!

I adapt a lot of the workouts so that I can do them.... as long as I am moving I am getting closer!

Still have quite a ways to go but am enjoying the journey so far!