team weight loss

Options
I just replied to a question about does this site work. I know we all have our ups and downs but I know this site does help. I consider everyone on this site to be my weight loss partners. (MFP'S) So like on the biggest loser lets all announce how much we have lost since we started. I bet we have lost thousands of pounds. Everyone list your loss once and I will add it up. I will start I have lost 45 pounds.

Lets go MFP's we can do it!!

Replies

• bigdane321
    bigdane321 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I just replied to a question about does this site work. I know we all have our ups and downs but I know this site does help. I consider everyone on this site to be my weight loss partners. (MFP'S) So like on the biggest loser lets all announce how much we have lost since we started. I bet we have lost thousands of pounds. Everyone list your loss once and I will add it up. I will start I have lost 45 pounds.

Lets go MFP's we can do it!!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    5.5 lbs lost
  • NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    As of today - 25 lbs lost.

+++POSTIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
    Niccole
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    since I joined here, 10 pounds.

but 82 total. But, those last ten were the last before my goal weight, which I hit today.

Woo-hoo!:smile:
  • bigdane321
    Options
    Awesome! let's keep it going MFP's
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    Congrats viviakay, wow, a goal weight. That must feel really good.

I've lost 5 lbs.
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    This time so far it is10 Lbs. But I lose about 1/2 a Lb every other day.
    --Diann...
  • fras1788
    Options
    In august of 2006 i weight about 292, and it was very strange, because i never really realized how big i really was. I decided to stop drinking soda in august, and in the mid summer of the following year, i noticed i lost 20lbs by doing nothing. that motivated me to discontinue my intake of fast food, and start exercising. i am now running about 2 miles a day, along with cardio strength training, and now weigh 227 I'm frustrated now though, because i am at a standstill with weight loss. I did lose a lot of weight at the beginning fast. i weighed 270 in august of 2007, and it's now nov.30th and i weigh 227, so not too bad.
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    In august of 2006 i weight about 292, and it was very strange, because i never really realized how big i really was. I decided to stop drinking soda in august, and in the mid summer of the following year, i noticed i lost 20lbs by doing nothing. that motivated me to discontinue my intake of fast food, and start exercising. i am now running about 2 miles a day, along with cardio strength training, and now weigh 227 I'm frustrated now though, because i am at a standstill with weight loss. I did lose a lot of weight at the beginning fast. i weighed 270 in august of 2007, and it's now nov.30th and i weigh 227, so not too bad.

It is frustrating when we hit plateaus, and very common, you may start to lose weight slower or not at all, there are many tricks to break you out of those down times. Changing up some of your food, exersice etc.... You'll figure it out, and the people here have lots of good ideas, if you need any help just ask!
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I've lost 11.5 pounds total so far!

*Kistinbee*

I'm interested to see what our grand total is! Maybe you could make a new message when you think everyone has added with the total. (I usually don't like to scroll through pages). Some way so it can stand out! :bigsmile:
  • MandatoryFun
    MandatoryFun Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    15 pounds so far (and in the middle of a plateau - - *sigh*)
  • bigdane321
    Options
    So far our total is 170 pounds 3 ounces!!!

Keep it going everyone
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Stuck at 20 lbs. lost. The last two weeks I haven't lost, because I haven't been entering my food and have been falling into bed exhausted at 8:00 p.m. Glad this course is over!:ohwell:
    But today, I'm back on track ...chug a chug a....:bigsmile:
  • icus1969
    icus1969 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Since I joined this site I have lost 13lbs. In total I have lost 17lbs since deciding to lose weight at the end of August 2007

Brenda:bigsmile:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,002 Member
    Options
    Stuck at 20 lbs. lost. The last two weeks I haven't lost, because I haven't been entering my food and have been falling into bed exhausted at 8:00 p.m. Glad this course is over!:ohwell:
    But today, I'm back on track ...chug a chug a....:bigsmile:

Ditto. 20. Stuck. :tongue:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    10 pounds
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    16.5 pounds since the Nov 1
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Well over Thanksgiving I did not enter anything and gained 2 lbs. But this morning I am back to where I was. So I have lost 30 so far. Hoping my plateau will be gone this week. Keeping my fingers crossed :bigsmile:

Eve
  • loman13
    Options
    8 pounds....
  • spoon1
    Options
    73 pound to date