Timing Your Run - C25K??

Options
Question for all you runners out there - I am going to be starting the C25K program and I can't figure out how to time the intervals without starting at my watch the entire time... any suggestions? Are there watches with built-in buzzers or something to time intervals? Any advice appreciated! :)

Replies

• BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    If you have an MP3 player you can download podcasts with music that tell you when to walk and run.
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    If you have an iPhone there are a couple of apps for C25K, you can play your music and the prompts will play over it. I use one that has GPS so it can determine my distance and pace and shows my route on Google maps.
  • Jami22
    Jami22 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Droid and iPhones have a Runkeeper app that you can pause and start. It shows distance/pace/speed.
  • DaniiDean
    DaniiDean Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I am doind c25k too and just use a timer for the amount of full time and then the stopwatch on it too and keep changing it :/
  • Ravergirl717
    Ravergirl717 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I downloaded the c25k lite app for my droid... it has all the timers! I wear an arm band so i can hear the chime when to change! I love this program!