Hello! I am new to this!

mommyof3angels
mommyof3angels Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
hello everyone! I saw on someones blog that they have a myfitnesspal counter that shows how much weight they are losing. It was at 43. I was very impressed so I asked her about it. I am overweight, and have about 50 pounds to lose. I recently had a baby and I have not lost any of my pregnancy weight yet. I stay home with him now, so I am wanting to get in a routine of eating and exercising. I need all the motivation I can get. Thanks!!

Replies

• hello everyone! I saw on someones blog that they have a myfitnesspal counter that shows how much weight they are losing. It was at 43. I was very impressed so I asked her about it. I am overweight, and have about 50 pounds to lose. I recently had a baby and I have not lost any of my pregnancy weight yet. I stay home with him now, so I am wanting to get in a routine of eating and exercising. I need all the motivation I can get. Thanks!!
  • Lexino
    Lexino Posts: 153 Member
    Welcome...this site is so great. After just a couple months I still can't believe how much my lifestyle has changed and how differently I looked at food. Not to much the exercising I can do now...did 60minutes on the elliptical tonight...never done that in my life!! So don't give up and you'll soon be wondering how you ever lived that way you used to! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.