NEW!!!

young1726
young1726 Posts: 347 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello all!! I'm new here. Have been a member for about a week and love it already! I am very addicted to the site and find myself always logging on! I've been stalking everyone's comments, but still haven't introduced myself...I thought it was about time! : )

A little about myself...
I'm 23...happily married...it will be our one year on Sept.1!!! I graduated from Washington State University (GO COUGS!!!) with a degree in Agriculture a year and a half ago and am now working as a Quality Assurance Supervisor for ConAgra Foods/Lamb Weston. We make french fries (and tater puffs, wedges, etc) for most major fast food chains, restaurants, grocery stores, etc. That's right...I make french fries for a living! Ha...

Why I'm here...
In high school I was always very active in sports...three seasons per year. I never had to worry about my weight!! Going to college was a little more sedentary and the pounds rolled on. I worked through college trying to lose weight, but ended up graduating 40 pounds heavier than when I started. I got engaged shortly after and lost 10 pounds in the next ten months prior to my wedding...then PUT EVERY POUND BACK ON IN MY ONE WEEK HONEYMOON!!! : ( I have since added several more pounds and am GETTING SICK OF IT!!! It's coming off now...67 pounds...goodbye fat; hello ME!!!

Wish me luck!! Good luck to ya'll!!!

Cheers :drinker:
Dani :smile:

Replies

• young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    Hello all!! I'm new here. Have been a member for about a week and love it already! I am very addicted to the site and find myself always logging on! I've been stalking everyone's comments, but still haven't introduced myself...I thought it was about time! : )

A little about myself...
    I'm 23...happily married...it will be our one year on Sept.1!!! I graduated from Washington State University (GO COUGS!!!) with a degree in Agriculture a year and a half ago and am now working as a Quality Assurance Supervisor for ConAgra Foods/Lamb Weston. We make french fries (and tater puffs, wedges, etc) for most major fast food chains, restaurants, grocery stores, etc. That's right...I make french fries for a living! Ha...

Why I'm here...
    In high school I was always very active in sports...three seasons per year. I never had to worry about my weight!! Going to college was a little more sedentary and the pounds rolled on. I worked through college trying to lose weight, but ended up graduating 40 pounds heavier than when I started. I got engaged shortly after and lost 10 pounds in the next ten months prior to my wedding...then PUT EVERY POUND BACK ON IN MY ONE WEEK HONEYMOON!!! : ( I have since added several more pounds and am GETTING SICK OF IT!!! It's coming off now...67 pounds...goodbye fat; hello ME!!!

Wish me luck!! Good luck to ya'll!!!

Cheers :drinker:
    Dani :smile:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi Dani, and welcome!
    You're soooo right! This IS the most addicting place, isn't it?!!! It's also fantastic, and best of all, it REALLY, REALLY WORKS!!! You WILL lose the weight that you want to here, AND, it'll even be fun doing it!
    I suggest that you log all your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than after, since it tends to lead to better food choices. You might also want to weigh and or measure some things, such as meats, instead of just estimating and being WAY off.
This discussion has been closed.