My first little NSV

Options
Twylyght
Twylyght Posts: 224 Member
Last night I was wearing a pair of my regular jeans at work (ones I wear all the time) and I continually had to keep pulling them up. They were so loose it was actually getting annoying, but made me so happy at the same time!! I never measured myself in the beginning but it seems I just may be losing inches!! YAY!!

Replies

• lijparsons
    lijparsons Posts: 258
    Options
    That's fantastic! Congratulations! That must have felt great.
  • JaneOAnderson
    JaneOAnderson Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    ISN'T THAT THE BEST FEELING? Jeans that were once too tight, now needing a belt. Nothing--absolutely nothing--tastes that good! Good for you--keep up the great work. Buy smaller jeans and pretty soon they will be too loose, too.
  • running_mom
    running_mom Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    So, I'm lame...gonna put that out there first. But what does NSV stand for? I've seen it before.
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Non-Scale Victory. Looser pants, looser belt, something you can tell that the scale doesn't tell you.
  • joybell32
    joybell32 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    So, I'm lame...gonna put that out there first. But what does NSV stand for? I've seen it before.

Non-Scale victory! To me, they are the best kind!
  • denise980
    denise980 Posts: 296
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! Happy for you :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!