What body part are you looking forward to?

Options
124»

Replies

• 1FitMom326
    1FitMom326 Posts: 228
    Options
    Actually for me? A nice smooth back with no fat rolls. No kind of muffin top at all in my jeans! I'm getting there, but still got a little to go.

Me too! I want a shirt to fit without seeing any rolls!!! Have my belly button pierced and it would be nice if one day someone other then me saw it.
  • strapple
    strapple Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    i want to be an A cup again so bad ;{
  • angp7711
    angp7711 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is for my bum to look the way it does when I flex it but at rest. I don't even know if that is possible. It is higher and actually round instead of low and flat.

Do any of yall know???
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    My legs - I had killer legs, and I miss them.
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Arms and glutes!!!
    thats the 2 parts im focusing on the most!!.....and working those things work so many other muscles....so cant wait for the end of the year...if I keep at it:wink: !!
  • chrystal559
    chrystal559 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    my arms and my thighs... I want for my thighs not to touch...
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Well since I've been on MFP I've been able to get my upper body whipped into shape... but I'm still working on my bum. It needs a bit more of a lift to not droop over my thighs in the back. I also want my thighs to be more firm and to have harder more muscular legs...
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Back fat to be GONE and for my thighs to not rub together. I am always worried they will start a fire when I walk too fast!