Another Newbie!

dreamergirl
dreamergirl Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I just decided that the best and only way to lose weight is to count calories and exercise and not try any formal diet, and then I found this site. I just love the tone of the message boards and look forward to becoming part of the community, Hi you guys, and good luck today!

Replies

• I just decided that the best and only way to lose weight is to count calories and exercise and not try any formal diet, and then I found this site. I just love the tone of the message boards and look forward to becoming part of the community, Hi you guys, and good luck today!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Welcome, best of luck to you my dear!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi, and welcome!
    You're going to discover that this site is soooo addicting!!! It's also fantastic, and best of all, it REALLY, REALLY WORKS!!! You WILL lose the weight that you want to here, AND, it'll even be fun doing it!
    I suggest that you log all your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than after, since it tends to lead to better food choices. You might also want to weigh and or measure some things, such as meats, instead of just estimating and being WAY off.
This discussion has been closed.