Here for a friend (:

Options
i dont see myself as heavy, but my friend really wants to lose some pounds and asked me to join her. She really has no need to lose weight, and i was wondering if some people would send her happy messages..? Her username is fizzy009!
itd be awesome for some people other than me encouraging her (:

Ohand im new to this site... Kthxbai

Replies

• mochama12487
    mochama12487 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    How tall are you that you only weigh 114 pounds and want to get down to 105?
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I sent her a message and I'll tell you the same thing. IF you need advice or want another supportive friend, I'm here!
  • leperleopard
    leperleopard Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im 5'6", but im not actually trying to lose weight. This is my "goal" so i can share with my friend.
    Ive never had a hard time with weight, im into a lot of sportsand so i burn a lot of what i eat, no matter what it is

And thanks kimnor :)
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    5'6" for 114 lb? You don't need to lose weight, especially you do sports a lot. That sounds very healthy to me. What you can do is set your "goal" just maintain your weight, if you like to have that info to show your friend.
  • fizzy009
    fizzy009 Posts: 1
    Options
    I weigh 147 lbs. This is not healthy. Not to mention leopard you are taller than me by like 2 inches. I do need to lose wieght but thanks for the messages guys :)
  • leperleopard
    leperleopard Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Lol fiz, you do nooottt! I swear!