IN LOVE WITH PODCAST!!

Options
Do you get bored easy with workouts like I do? Well I was downloading some music to my iPod to make the idea of getting on the treadmill a bit more manageble when I clicked on the podcast section while music was being downloaded. I was looking for yoga info when I found dozens of free videos to download! Ok so I'm new to the iPod world and I'm a total dork when I can get something for free!! I even found workout videos for the army, which is great for my husband who every year gets his physical evaluations done.
I may be able to turn my treadmill on today and get started!!!

Replies

• Vanessa82
    Options
    Do you get bored easy with workouts like I do? Well I was downloading some music to my iPod to make the idea of getting on the treadmill a bit more manageble when I clicked on the podcast section while music was being downloaded. I was looking for yoga info when I found dozens of free videos to download! Ok so I'm new to the iPod world and I'm a total dork when I can get something for free!! I even found workout videos for the army, which is great for my husband who every year gets his physical evaluations done.
    I may be able to turn my treadmill on today and get started!!!
  • rosemarymint
    rosemarymint Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Did you find them on Itunes? I'd like to get me some of those.
  • Vanessa82
    Options
    yeah there on iTunes
  • rosemarymint
    rosemarymint Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'll have to check it out this weekend.