Friends and Support needed

Options
Hi my name is Mandy, I started MFP a year ago but fell off the bandwagon over the summer and fall so I'm back on it now and the weight loss is going very well. I've been sticking to working out 6 days a week and to keep up my motivation I need more friends! I'm not saying I need someone to tell me good job every time I do anything on here, just the friendly "Hey I've noticed you're making progress good job" kind of thing. Plus I would like to have some friends to comment on their stuff as well and support each other!
Thanks! :happy:

Replies

• Slayer66
    Slayer66 Posts: 265
    Options
    Hi and Welcome back!
  • themrs08
    themrs08 Posts: 87
    Options
    Hi there! I just recently joined this site and recommend it to EVERYONE. It's so much better than other sites out there. I know what it's like to fall off the wagon. Just brush yourself off and get back to it! I'd love to be your friend! Sending a friend request now!
  • mamedic
    mamedic Posts: 5
    Options
    Welcome! I am new as well and looking for support! Good for you for coming back! Add me as a friend if you would like! Good luck getting started again!
  • yronmor
    yronmor Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi. my name is Yvonne.I'm 57 and it is hard to lose weight.I need help to stick to this progam.:smile:
  • lailenm
    lailenm Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm sending a friend request your way. :]
  • Amy62575
    Amy62575 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back! Friend request sent :bigsmile:
  • mandyschalk
    mandyschalk Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! I am Mandy as well!
  • mommyof3coj
    mommyof3coj Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am sending you a request too... I could use some friends as well!!!
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Hi And Glad you're back!! Everybody needs support so i'd be glad to give you an occasional Good Job!
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! We are all here for you! friend request on it's way!
  • Bacardibarker
    Bacardibarker Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi Many. I only joined this week but my weight has gone up and down like a yoyo for too many years,. I know how easy it is to put on and how extra hard it is to lose weight.
    Good luck and hopefully everyone will give support but please be careful that you don't overdo the exercise. Make sure you have at least one rest day to rest your muscles. :o)
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I'm pretty new here and so I need some buddies too. Sending my request...:bigsmile:
  • triciaw1975
    Options
    Glad you decided to come back! I have been on my weight loss journey for about 3 mo. I discovered this site about a month ago, and I absolutely love it! Would love to be friends. Sending you a friend request!:happy: