MFP Tri 8/6

Options
Didn't get a run in last night because I'm the week before the play I'm in and we're rehearsing like mad - lots of choreography so I think I'm keeping my cardio up just fine. This weekend I'll do at least 3 miles running and 13 miles biking - maybe 23 miles biking because my husband is training some kids to do a 30 mile ride in September and we're meeting at 8 AM to work together - this is all hoping I find a sitter for my kids Sunday morning. My swimsuit is coming in the mail today or tomorrow - left it at the campground when we were on vacation last weekend. They're finally mailing it back.

Replies

• bellmom627
    bellmom627 Posts: 195
    Options
    Didn't get a run in last night because I'm the week before the play I'm in and we're rehearsing like mad - lots of choreography so I think I'm keeping my cardio up just fine. This weekend I'll do at least 3 miles running and 13 miles biking - maybe 23 miles biking because my husband is training some kids to do a 30 mile ride in September and we're meeting at 8 AM to work together - this is all hoping I find a sitter for my kids Sunday morning. My swimsuit is coming in the mail today or tomorrow - left it at the campground when we were on vacation last weekend. They're finally mailing it back.
  • kasch
    kasch Posts: 35
    Options
    i didn't know that a tri group existed! i did my first tri on sunday.............is the water always spooky?