10 pounds gone...22 more to go! sorry- underwear pics

Options
2»

Replies

• scmcgee
    scmcgee Posts: 165
    Options
    You look awesome. You are getting a flat tummy!
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone again! I am 5'1" for the couple of you who asked... :o) And I'm ok with the fact that I never have and never will have a small butt. But thats ok...my hubby likes it anyway! :blushing:

LOL
  • ashmom86
    ashmom86 Posts: 117
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!! I have to say that I am a few pounds less at 144 and you look a lot better than I do!! :bigsmile:
  • pjrisher
    pjrisher Posts: 152
    Options
    Great job! I'm 154 lb right now working towards 135! Good luck :)
  • LindseyAlyssa
    Options
    YUSSS! *fist pump* I'm 5'2", started at 155 lbs, and just broke into the 140s bracket today :D
    Granted everyone handles weight differently, but I hope I look like you when I get down in the lower 140s <3
    keep up the great work!
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    YUSSS! *fist pump* I'm 5'2", started at 155 lbs, and just broke into the 140s bracket today :D
    Granted everyone handles weight differently, but I hope I look like you when I get down in the lower 140s <3
    keep up the great work!

thanks!! i didnt think i looked all that great...lol i still got quite a bit of losing left.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!