Good morning to all

foxxxymommy
foxxxymommy Posts: 8
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I did kinda a quick intro in the motivation section yesterday..and then this morning saw this section. I am really excited to have found this website and hope to use it to get myself back on track. I was origionally looking online for a calorie diary but cam acroos this site and read \about and thought this is what i need. I cant wait to hear and share stories. Thats my biggest downfall is I cant seem to gain and keep up the motivation i need to lose the weight , eat right.

I am also a smoker and I would love if anyone has tips or advice about quitting..or their own sucess stories I would appreciate it I want to quit for myself and my kids..but when I get down to my last 2 smokes and I tell myself I am not gonna buy anymore...I already start to panic.

So thanks for reading and I look forward to talking with you all.

Have a GREAT day!!!:smile:

Replies

• I did kinda a quick intro in the motivation section yesterday..and then this morning saw this section. I am really excited to have found this website and hope to use it to get myself back on track. I was origionally looking online for a calorie diary but cam acroos this site and read \about and thought this is what i need. I cant wait to hear and share stories. Thats my biggest downfall is I cant seem to gain and keep up the motivation i need to lose the weight , eat right.

I am also a smoker and I would love if anyone has tips or advice about quitting..or their own sucess stories I would appreciate it I want to quit for myself and my kids..but when I get down to my last 2 smokes and I tell myself I am not gonna buy anymore...I already start to panic.

So thanks for reading and I look forward to talking with you all.

Have a GREAT day!!!:smile:
  • kitty6
    kitty6 Posts: 24
    Hi,
    I love this site, it makes it so easy to keep track of calories. Plus there are alot of motivating people here :flowerforyou: I quit smoking 10 years ago, but I'm sorry I don't have alot of advice to give you on how to quit, cause I just quit cold turkey and haven't had a puff since. I was pregnant with my 3rd child and for some reason I just decided I'm quitting this time. It is very hard, and sometimes I still have a small craving when I smell them, but I know my health and my kid's health is so much better without them. So good luck and YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
  • Thx. I quit both times I was preggy but as soon as i finished breast feeding both i picked it back up. I want to just stop. I know mentally ineed to but physically and emotionaly cant. that makes me so mad at my self
This discussion has been closed.