S.B.F. Challenge. . .August 6th. . .

Options
Well, today I have to sit in a car for four-five hours and deal with the lovely border crossing. (Always a wildcard. . . could take two minutes. . .could take 2 hours)

I'm taking my Rodney Yee DVD, and plan on doing it tomorrow and Saturday, but other than that. . .no working out. I even left my Enell (the only bra made by human hands I can do anything high impact in), my HRM and my New Balances out of the suitcase. Yikes! So, outside of leisurely walking, I'll be experiencing a good ol' fashioned sedentary lifestyle. Ugh. (it's an experiment. . .I keep telling myself)

I'll try to take it easy on the Handel's ice cream. (rated I think 2nd on the planet by a National Geographic travel guide of some sort they have on display. . .it is transcendent.)

I'll probably check in, wouldn't want to miss the end of the challenge!

As always, happy workouts!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Well, today I have to sit in a car for four-five hours and deal with the lovely border crossing. (Always a wildcard. . . could take two minutes. . .could take 2 hours)

I'm taking my Rodney Yee DVD, and plan on doing it tomorrow and Saturday, but other than that. . .no working out. I even left my Enell (the only bra made by human hands I can do anything high impact in), my HRM and my New Balances out of the suitcase. Yikes! So, outside of leisurely walking, I'll be experiencing a good ol' fashioned sedentary lifestyle. Ugh. (it's an experiment. . .I keep telling myself)

I'll try to take it easy on the Handel's ice cream. (rated I think 2nd on the planet by a National Geographic travel guide of some sort they have on display. . .it is transcendent.)

I'll probably check in, wouldn't want to miss the end of the challenge!

As always, happy workouts!:flowerforyou:
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
    Viv- I hope border crossing goes smoothly for you today! I hope you have a good time on vacation!
    I am going to visit my family all next week. My hubby is leaving me for ten days; he's going on a mission trip to Russia from the 11th-21! I'm excited for him. He's wanted to do this for years!
    I will still be checking in next week. I just hope I don't blow my calories! My mom always has junk around the house and it's junk I don't eat very often so I tend to splurge. She has a treadmill and I hope to get my Biggest Loser DVD's in before I go.
    I woke up at five this AM with hard cramps. Determined to work out anyway today.
    Goals:
    Taebo
    Drinking water
    Getting the house ready for my vacation next week!
    Gotta get moving. Sounds like my son woke up crabby. Don't need that today.
    Have a good day ladies!
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    Good luck to all. Only two more days, yikes.

Yesterday I walked, a lot. Today is weights, yoga, and more walking or elliptical. We are getting our garage fixed today, so that's wonderful.

The much promised Edouard only gave us a little rain and it's already sunny again.

I'm starting to plan my next challenges. I'm thinking fruit & veggie servings and distance walking. I should probably add 1 cardio class a week too.
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    I forgot to add in my other post that today is push up day for me also! I got that done! My arms hurt and now I don't feel like working out! But I already have the DVD in and playing so I have to!
    :laugh:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Morning all!

I was up in the night sick and feeling sick this morning... All my fault though... I binged last night! On melba toast with laughing cow cheese and hummus. And then I almost ate half a box of Natures path organic cereal... My body didnt like me very much.

Im starting to think I will NEVER make it to 190lbs! Never mind my goal!! I just cant stop binging! Its impossible! Once again Im starting over today. I am cleaning my house, folding laundry, baking and I will play with my kids and try to burn at least 200cals doing that!
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    Morning all!

I was up in the night sick and feeling sick this morning... All my fault though... I binged last night! On melba toast with laughing cow cheese and hummus. And then I almost ate half a box of Natures path organic cereal... My body didnt like me very much.

Im starting to think I will NEVER make it to 190lbs! Never mind my goal!! I just cant stop binging! Its impossible! Once again Im starting over today. I am cleaning my house, folding laundry, baking and I will play with my kids and try to burn at least 200cals doing that!
    :flowerforyou: One of the hardest things to do while dieting is figuring out why you eat and dealing with that. Best of luck.
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Boredom!!!! And wanting to eat cause it tastes good hahahaha
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    Good afternoon all! Nothing much new to report here. I'm guessing I won't reach my original goal of losing the eight pounds to reach my goal, but considering it's the "last ten" and I've lost four, I'm happy. I'm going to continue with Turbo Jam-I finally feel like I can follow well enough to do it "right" so I will stick with it for a bit more.
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    Hello everyone! I hope you all are doing well...

My plan today...
    --Buy new shoes----DONE (got another pair of Sauconys... they're so light and comfy!)
    --Walk
    DONE (3.5 miles)
    --Lots of water
    --Clean house
    --Healthy food choices

Viv... Have a safe trip to Ohio! I hope the border crossing goes quickly!