Jeans are slowly falling off

Options
JennaLee1486
JennaLee1486 Posts: 101 Member
I have been on MFP about a month, and have lost 13 pounds. I refused to take a before picture, but this is a current picture. The jeans I am wearing in the pic used to require laying flat on my bed in order to zip them!

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=acf6d4ff43&view=att&th=12f54ccc5f5c3814&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw

Replies

• Sweetlux
    Sweetlux Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Jenna I am right there with you! ha ha. My work pants look saggy on me, but I like it ;)
  • JessicaAnhalt
    Options
    Wow - congrats!! :)
  • joaniegray
    joaniegray Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    isn't it amazing what a few pounds can do. It feels good, good for you.
  • angtodaycounts
    angtodaycounts Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My friend told me the other day that I need new jeans because mine are too big. It made me feel so good!!!
  • ninakae7
    ninakae7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :happy:
  • stoty
    stoty Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Go, Miss Jenna! You look great! You'll have to do some serious clothes shopping very soon! :)
  • Mamapengu
    Mamapengu Posts: 250
    Options
    My friend told me the other day that I need new jeans because mine are too big. It made me feel so good!!!

My assistant told me to go shopping because my pants were sagging! When I went to the bathroom I realized I could take them off without unbuttoning them. I went home and pulled out some old 'skinny' pants and they all fit!
  • Boladefuego326
    Boladefuego326 Posts: 143 Member
    Options

My assistant told me to go shopping because my pants were sagging! When I went to the bathroom I realized I could take them off without unbuttoning them. I went home and pulled out some old 'skinny' pants and they all fit!

that's way too awesome :3 congrats to the both of you!!!!!
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I can actually take off my trouser / jeans without undoing the buttons !! I can get them over my hops and everything!

I finaly gave in and bought some new trousers in the size down - which felt fab!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!