Looking for friends trying to lose baby weight

Options
Hello everyone. I'm new here. I'm mommy to a 2-month old baby girl born on Valentine's Day :heart: . While I am having so much fun being a mommy, I'm not having much fun with all these stubborn extra pounds. Hopefully counting calories and making myself accountable on myfitnesspal will help me see results. Would love to make some new friends on here, especially other mommies trying to lose the baby weight.

Replies

• Cello2007
    Cello2007 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I'll second that I'm looking for people to help support each other while trying to get fit again after having our little ones.
  • Southboundnana
    Options
    I'll be your friend, but my baby fat is 33 yrs old.
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the baby. I have a 4 year old and a 2 month old as well. He was born Feb 8th. Got some baby weight to lose as well! Best of luck!
  • ami789
    ami789 Posts: 47
    Options
    you guys can add me;-)
  • dawnw30
    dawnw30 Posts: 270
    Options
    I have alot of baby weight to lose...I have had 9 pregnancies and I have 5 children...10, 8, 5, 4 and 9 months...you can add me!
  • kennasmom2611
    kennasmom2611 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your baby!!! My baby girl was due feb 14 but she came early on feb 6 (Superbowl Sunday) :) I am trying to lose my baby weight as well!!! would love to be your friend!
  • WaistMgmt
    Options
    I have a 2 year old and I am still trying to get to pre baby weight. Add me as friend and we will do it together!
  • lovinglife71
    lovinglife71 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm not a new mom trying to loose weight, but we have three things in common. I'm on here to loose a few extra pounds, I also have a daughter born on valentine's day, only 15 yrs ago and finally my oldest daughter just had her second baby 6mo's ago and she is struggling with her weight. I have tried to talk her into joining mfp, but she says she just doesn't have the time, between work, school, etc. I told her just like I will tell you, you have to take time for yourself, because if you keep making excuses that day will never come. I have been there, trying to balance a new family, work and school and it is overwelming, but you have to say at some point it's time for a change and it's today. So good luck on your journey, this is a great place to get support and there are a lot of useful tools that will help.
  • abrooke1976
    Options
    EVERYONE....add me....add me! I am trying to loose about 90 extra pounds. I have a very important wedding coming up in July and need to loose alot of that before then. I need lots of support because that keeps me going. I have two beautiful girls 15 and 6 and I want to be healthy for them. Please help me with this journey!
  • sandra1277
    Options
    Stick with it, girllfriend! My DD is 8 months old and I've lost 27 lbs so far, 11 using this site. It WORKS! Record everthing, be realistic, exercise as often as you can, and you will do it. My only forms of exercise right now are walking with the stroller and breastfeeding, and I'm still managing to lose the weight. And remember, it took you 10 months to put on all that weight, so give yourself a year to take it all off. Congratulations on the baby!
  • ruralgirl
    ruralgirl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I had twins on Feb 3rd so double the flab to battle, I also have a 4 year old. x
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'M IN....MY BABY IS 6YRS OLD AND I AM JUST NOW MOTIVATED ENOUGH TO START GETTING THIS EXTRA MESS OFF ME!!! WELCOME! :heart:
  • cruncher
    cruncher Posts: 9
    Options
    You can add me. I had twins on November 5th. Have been on here since January and it really works! Good luck with your journey and congrats on your new baby :)
  • tlaltman
    tlaltman Posts: 32
    Options
    I am with all you ladies...trying to get back to my old self! Anyone can add me if you need some encouragement. I have two beautiful girls, 2&4, I want to be a role model for them to be healthy so they never have think about losing weight!