I've heard of having an idol... but this goes too far!

Options
flava-flav.jpg

Replies

• mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    flava-flav.jpg
  • mholmes
    Options
    LOL this one's for J
    sock.jpg
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    LOL that is great!!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    ROFLMBO!!!!

Good ones Megan!!!
  • mholmes
    Options
    dr-phil.jpg
  • mholmes
    Options
    cate-blanchett.jpg

and then for my grand finale since no one else is playing with me....

*drumroll please*.........
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    LOL those are great :laugh:
  • mholmes
    Options
    jocelyn-wildenstein.jpg
  • rosemarymint
    rosemarymint Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    That is just hilarious!!!!!!! You all are just too funny. LOL LOL LOL LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOSH-- Who is Jocelyn Wildenstein? That's scary-- did she have surgery or something-- oh my-- {{{{}}}}}
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    OH MY GOSH-- Who is Jocelyn Wildenstein? That's scary-- did she have surgery or something-- oh my-- {{{{}}}}}

Yea.....who is that freaky lookin person??

Or is that Michael Jackson in drag? Hmmmmm
  • mholmes
    Options
    Crazy I know.... She's some sort of socialite which I guess means fancy dinner parties and money
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    Crazy I know.... She's some sort of socialite which I guess means fancy dinner parties and money

You'd think with all that money, she could afford to have cosmetic surgery done by a good doc and not by one who runs a business from his mama's basement!

:noway:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options

You'd think with all that money, she could afford to have cosmetic surgery done by a good doc and not by one who runs a business from his mama's basement!

Well, I think I saw her at Ali's house selling Avon and they seemed to be in some sort of dispute because apparently Ali told her she buys her lotion elsewhere...anyway, and lady was getting nasty so Ali must of sent her down to visit with the boys (whining of course because they were bored, lonely, blah, blah, blah) so they decided to fix her up a bit and make here look purdy. Gee...those boys are soo sweet, and didn't they do a great job! :drinker:
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options

Well, I think I saw her at Ali's house selling Avon and they seemed to be in some sort of dispute because apparently Ali told her she buys her lotion elsewhere...anyway, and lady was getting nasty so Ali must of sent her down to visit with the boys (whining of course because they were bored, lonely, blah, blah, blah) so they decided to fix her up a bit and make here look purdy. Gee...those boys are soo sweet, and didn't they do a great job! :drinker:

lotion you say?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ToNZHG5KHw
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    Those are great! I can't post pictures, but there's one of Patrick Stewart on I can has a cheezeburger, that I love.
  • SoupNazi
    Options

ROFLMBO!!!

*sigh
    aren't them guys so very talented? I am so proud of each and every one of them!
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    Options

ROFLMBO!!!

*sigh
    aren't them guys so very talented? I am so proud of each and every one of them!

:happy:
  • mholmes
    Options

lotion you say?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ToNZHG5KHw

:huh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    jocelyn-wildenstein.jpg

Yikes! Vincent is actually the better looking of the two.