Day 2 of Flat Belly Diet

Options
Hello,
I am looking for others on MFP who have followed the FBD with success for advice and fellowship. I am amazed that I have lost 3 pounds and I am only on day 2 of the FBD induction. The foods allowed on this way of eating (I refuse to allow myself to fall back into the "diet" way of thinking) are satisfying and filling. The sugar and caffine cravings are tough but I am allowing myself 1 cup of black coffee with a slice of lemon each morning to avoid the withdrawl headaches and I keep dark chocolate morsels in my desk to fight off the sugar cravings. Having MFP to keep me in line and help with my goals is a tremendous help and I look forward to connecting with more people as I continue on my journey of finding a thinner healthier me :smile:

Replies

• Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    Great to have you here. Feel free to friend me if you like. I hope you have great success.
  • BlueMindi
    BlueMindi Posts: 17
    Options
    What is this flat belly diet?
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    yes what is the Flat belly diet
  • Suzannejl
    Suzannejl Posts: 212
    Options
    yes what is the Flat belly diet

Ditto!!
  • MJKC9397
    MJKC9397 Posts: 15
    Options
    When I log into MFP, there's a flashing yellow-to-black banana to the right...when I clicked on it one day, I found out it gives an intro to the Flat Belly Diet. From what I took away from that intro, it's basically leaving behind the sugars (real as well as artificial sweeteners), caffeine, and processed foods. It's eating basic foods...basic meals. I gather that there's a more in-depth plan that the authors are selling, too, though. So I'm sure there are meal plans, etc. for the best results...
  • jjkriv
    jjkriv Posts: 42
    Options
    Flat belly diet?----Pound the Almonds!:laugh:
  • dfresh926
    dfresh926 Posts: 48
    Options
    Hello,
    I am looking for others on MFP who have followed the FBD with success for advice and fellowship. I am amazed that I have lost 3 pounds and I am only on day 2 of the FBD induction. The foods allowed on this way of eating (I refuse to allow myself to fall back into the "diet" way of thinking) are satisfying and filling. The sugar and caffine cravings are tough but I am allowing myself 1 cup of black coffee with a slice of lemon each morning to avoid the withdrawl headaches and I keep dark chocolate morsels in my desk to fight off the sugar cravings. Having MFP to keep me in line and help with my goals is a tremendous help and I look forward to connecting with more people as I continue on my journey of finding a thinner healthier me :smile:
    keep ur carbs under 100 a day,if you want to lose weight dont "diet" change your eating habits,and exercise works wonders for people!! not the latest fad!! fbd?? but if it works i wont knock it so gl to you!!