Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I needed that!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    heading to the clubs tonight to see how they work. be back with my progress later
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    "Got change for a Fifty?"
  • chris0912
    chris0912 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    :smokin:
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    My favorite one that worked on me was... You're so hot, you must need a drink to cool down. :drinker:
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Or as they say out here: "Get in the truck"
    :wink:
    Ted
  • Swilson87
    Swilson87 Posts: 139
    Options
    I try pick up lines on my wife, but she usually respond with a "SHUT UP BOY!" Good thing I'm no longer single, because I would be in trouble.
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    These were great. Makes me wonder who actually uses them but fun to read. One I was surprised to see wasn't on there:

Guy: Did it hurt? Girl: Did what hurt? Guy: When you fell from heaven, did it hurt?

I just learned a new one too lmao

Did you fart? Because you just blew me away.
  • wsheaf82
    wsheaf82 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Besides the one mikeyml listed as surprised not on that list. Here's another i was surprised not to see or something like it.

Guy: Wow look at you! Aren't you a perfect blend of races. Do you have a little Italian in you? You look like you might?

Girl: No I dont think so?
    Guy: Well do you want some?

or

Girl: Actually I do.
    Guy: You want some more?
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    best one I ever heard was not a one liner. It was a story about how he had a heart condition and sometimes his heart stops beating..and he followed it with and the only thing that starts it is a kiss from a pretty girl. Ashamed to say he got that kiss!
  • mrscjwilson
    mrscjwilson Posts: 252
    Options
    These were funny.
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    heading to the clubs tonight to see how they work. be back with my progress later

Better wear a cup!!!!

And the worst one I have heard....

"Girl you are looking good tonight, play your cards right and you can be my next ex!"
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    #9 and #14 have me rolling!!!:laugh:

...thanks for causing all the funny stares from my coworkers as i wipe my tears from laughing :tongue:
  • jeffrodgers1
    jeffrodgers1 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    The old classic

If I told you you have a nice body, would you hold it against me?
  • hjsyndrome
    hjsyndrome Posts: 215
    Options
    You daddy must be a theif. He stole all of the stars in the sky and put them in your eyes. I know I vurped just writing it.
  • zave
    zave Posts: 238
    Options
    and...
    he took me home! J/K

It took me a second. Very funny!
  • Swilson87
    Swilson87 Posts: 139
    Options
    Ladies, if we are totally honest here, pick up lines really don't matter. When we role up on you guy looking and smelling good, you really don't care what we say. My wife said she had it figured out already, before I said a word. Now, I am a smooth operator, but just saying.
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    If you were a booger, I'd pick you first.

Are you a terrorist? Cause you da bomb!

The one that actually made my knees weak was a HOT guy that my husband works with (15 years younger than me that I had been hanging out with while my hubby was working)
    Got right into my face, (bodies touching) looked deep in my eyes and said "You are sexy as F**K right now, here's my room key"... *SWOON* If I was single, I would have followed him anywhere...!!
    [Didn't accept the key, and ran like HELL!!]:laugh: :laugh: Well, I did excuse myself as soon as I could, and avoided him like the plague the rest of the trip.

Needless to say, I didn't tell my husband why I couldn't hang out with him anymore! :blushing:
  • Disinte_GratioN
    Options
    35jht7c.jpg

BUMP
  • med79
    med79 Posts: 288
    Options
    Love it! lol!