New today and could use some serious motivation

Options
Hi. I just joined today and am looking for friends to help motivate me. I just had my 3rd (and last) baby 4 weeks ago and really want to get moving to lose the baby weight once and for all. Looks like a fun site!!

Replies

• PNWriter
    PNWriter Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Congrats today and YES this is a fun site! :laugh:
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    congrats and welcome to the site!
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Its is a great site, it helped me lose 40 lbs 5 years ago, and since then I had my last child and just got lazy. Sooo... I started again Monday and I've lost 4 lbs!! Add me and I'll make sure to motivate you!!
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    congrats on the new baby. this is a fun site.you may add me.
  • JaniceWinkelman
    Options
    I'm new here, too. We can do this. Just need to tell ourselves that every day. I hate to sweat and that's what I always use for an excuse to not exercise, but when I see the results, its worth it.
  • monkeymomof3
    monkeymomof3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I friended you :) We can motivate eachother!
  • JaniceWinkelman
    Options
    Just burned over 400 calories!
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Hi. I had my last baby 2 years ago and the I've finally gotten rid of 12 initial pounds of baby fat and I have about 40 more to go although all of it isn't just baby fat. Some of it came from stress and emotional eating but I'm on my way and willing to join you in your journey. Feel free to add me and we can encourage each other! Welcome to the site...you're gonna love it!:happy:
  • JaniceWinkelman
    Options
    Good goals. Keep up the good work.
  • kathvg
    kathvg Posts: 68
    Options
    welcome welcome welcome!!!!!!
  • kkbeard
    kkbeard Posts: 20
    Options
    @ calmmom - Oh! Mine is not all just baby fat either.
  • Mommyof3texans
    Options
    Hi and welcome, this site is great! Feel free to send me a friend request. My youngest (and last) is 17 months and I just joined beginning of March.