½ cup whole wheat flour
    1 teaspoon baking powder

For the frosting
    1 cup nonfat cream cheese, at room temp
    1 cup fresh raspberries
    Fresh raspberries to garnish

Instructions:

1. Preheat the oven to 325F.
    2. Place the egg whites in a large bowl and using a handheld mixer whip the whites on medium speed for 3 to 4 minutes or until the whites begin to lighten up and hold their shape.
    3. Increase speed to high and whip in the salt and honey until the whites hold a soft peak, then add the vanilla extract.
    4. Fold in the yogurt.
    5. In a separate medium mixing bowl combine the flour and baking powder and mix well.
    6. Sift the dry ingredients into the egg whites a little at a time, gently folding them in with a rubber spatula.
    7. Once fully incorporated, scoop the batter into cupcake tins lined with cupcake papers.
    8. Bake the cupcakes for 15 to 20 minutes or until they have colored and gently spring back when pushed with a finger.
    9. Remove from the oven and cool the cupcakes at room temp.
    10. While the cupcakes are baking, puree the raspberries in a blender until smooth.
    11. Pass through a fine mesh strainer into a small saucepot and cook over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until the puree reduces slightly.
    12. Cool completely.
    13. Place the cream cheese into a medium mixing bowl and fold the puree into the cream cheese until fully mixed.
    14. Once cupcakes are cool, spread a little of the berry frosting over the cupcakes, garnish each with one raspberry and serve.

Makes 14 Cupcakes (1 Per Serving)

Nutrition Facts:
    Calories 60; Total Fat 0g; Sat Fat g 0g; Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium 190mg;
    Total Carb 10g; Dietary Fiber 1g; Sugar 4g; Protein 5g

Piña Colada Cupcakes

Servings: 24 • Serving Size: 1 cupcake no frosting • Old Points: 2 pts • Points+: 3 pts
    Calories: 93.5 • Fat: 0.8 g • Protein: 0.5 g • Carb: 20.9 g • Fiber: 0.2 g • Sugar: 12.2 g

Servings: 24 • Serving Size: 1 cupcake w/ frosting • Old Points: 3 pts • Points+: 4 pts
    Calories: 153.5 • Fat: 4.1 g • Protein: 1.2 g • Carb: 27.2 g • Fiber: 1.3 g • Sugar 16.5 g

18.25 oz box yellow cake mix (I used Betty Crocker Super Moist)
    20 oz can crushed pineapple in juice (do not drain)
    Combine both ingredients in large bowl.
    Mix on medium speed with electric mixer.
    Pour into lined cupcake tins about 2/3 full. Bake in accordance with cake mix directions or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Set aside to cool.

Pineapple Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting

8 oz Philadelphia 1/3 less fat cream cheese
    20 oz can crushed pineapple in pineapple juice, completely drained of any liquid
    1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
    1/4 cup sugar
    Combine cream cheese, crushed pineapple, sugar and coconut flakes in a medium bowl and mix with a hand mixer until combined well. Spread on cooled cupcakes and refrigerate until ready to eat.

Pineapple Bliss Cupcakes

These low fat cupcakes are moist and delicious and you won't believe how easy they are to make. All it takes is a box of yellow cake mix and a can of crushed pineapple; no eggs, no oil or butter needed!!
    You can simply eat them with Cool Whip or make them blissful as I did here with my pineapple fluff cream cheese frosting!

Servings: 24 • Serving Size: 1 cupcake no frosting • Old Points: 2 pts • Points+: 3 pts
    Calories: 93.5 • Fat: 0.8 g • Protein: 0.5 g • Carb: 20.9 g • Fiber: 0.2 g • Sugar: 12.2 g

Servings: 24 • Serving Size: 1 cupcake w/ frosting • Old Points: 3 pts • Points+: 4 pts
    Calories: 140.2 • Fat: 2.8 g • Protein: 1.2 g • Carb: 27 g • Fiber: 0.3 g • Sugar: 16.4g

18.25 oz box yellow cake mix (I used Betty Crocker Super Moist)
    20 oz can crushed pineapple in juice (do not drain)
    Combine both ingredients in large bowl.
    Mix on medium speed with electric mixer.
    Pour into lined cupcake tins about 2/3 full. Bake in accordance with cake mix directions or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Set aside to cool.
    Pineapple Fluff Cream Cheese Frosting

8 oz Philadelphia 1/3 less fat cream cheese
    20 oz can pineapple in pineapple juice, completely drained of any liquid
    3/4 cup fluff marshmallow spread
    Combine cream cheese, crushed pineapple and marshmallow fluff in a medium bowl and mix with a hand mixer until combined well. Spread on cooled cupcakes and refrigerate until ready to eat.

I hope these Help :flowerforyou:
  • Froggy1976
    Froggy1976 Posts: 472
    Options
    Cake Mix + Diet Soda

PER SERVING (1 piece, 1/12th of cake): 171 calories, 3.25g fat, 301mg sodium, 34g carbs, <0.5g fiber, 19g sugars, 1.5g protein -- POINTS® value 4*

Ingredients:
    One 18.25-oz. box moist-style cake mix
    One 12-oz. can diet soda

Directions:
    Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
    Combine ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk thoroughly and transfer to a baking pan sprayed with nonstick spray; bake in the oven until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. (Refer to cake-mix box for pan size and approximate bake time.)

MAKES 12 SERVINGS

Best Flavor Combo: Yellow cake mix + diet cream soda. Runners-up include lemon cake mix + diet lemon-lime soda and devil's food cake mix + diet cherry cola.

The Texture: Moist and light.

The Taste: Pretty darn impressive! However, if you're sensitive to the sweetener in diet soda, you may notice a slight aftertaste... especially if you use cola of any kind.

I have made these and even added some semisweet chocolate chips. They don't add too many calories and add a little character. No icing required but fat free whipped cream is tasty! I liked the white cake mix combined with diet sunkist, it was a hit!
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Just take a basic cake mix and subsitute the milk/water/eggs for a diet pop/soda. No kidding! It's awesome. I recently made red velvet cupcakes using plain mix and diet cream soda.

Next I want to try a lemon cake mix with diet 7 Up. Yum!
  • angelaplaxton
    Options
    Un sure of cupcakes. But here's a muffin site, and i haven't tackled one yet cause i suck at baking muffins.

http://www.ilovemuffins.ca/

If you end up stuck.. may i suggest angel food cake cup cakes? Cheers!
  • madibabyxo
    Options
    bump ! these look so yummy !
  • kfister
    kfister Posts: 22
    Options
    BUMP!
  • Chrisgriff32
    Chrisgriff32 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Bump