NSV ... FEELS GOOD

Options
MsP90X
MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
So, I ran into someone today that I haven't seen in a year and he said, "You look like you are disappearing". It felt good but why is it that I have such a hard time taking and accepting a compliment?! Anyway, do you have a NSV that you want to share? Feel free to hijack this thread ;)

Make it a great day

Replies

• kbray003
    kbray003 Posts: 52
    Options
    What does NSV stand for? I've seen it a lot....
  • joliejolie123456
    Options
    keep up the good work! it means non scale victory :)
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Yea that is a wonderful compliment ! I have to go this weekend and get some new capris this weekend because the ones that i had last year are way to big ! I have lost 30 pounds so far and have 76 more to go !
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    Today, I realized that I can actually bend over, and put on my socks without having to gasp for air on the way back up!
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    What does NSV stand for? I've seen it a lot....

Non Scale Victory
  • Flocker1979
    Options
    Good job! Learing to take a compliment is hard, and something you really have to get used to. The only response is "Thank you!" Or, if you are wordy, "Thank you. That's sweet." If you ignore everything else that wants to come out of your mouth (example: "No, I don't." or "I've only lost... I need to lose x amount more.") eventually, all that will pop into your head is the "Thank you. That's sweet!" Believe me, I've had to do a ton of work on this myself!
    Keep up the awesome work! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!