Amusing Comments NSV

Options
helenium
helenium Posts: 546 Member
I go to Oxford every couple of weeks to a month as part of my routine. In January I decided to transform my eating habits (well, decided in December and took a while to start). Since then I've lost 28.5 pounds. When I went to Oxford this time round, I saw some of my friends who were staying there (hadn't seen them in 6 weeks). My face has changed a LOT since then!

My friends were talking at one point between each other and they mentioned my weight. One friend said to another, "It looks like she's shrunk in the wash!" and my other friend "can't get used to Thin Helen"! This makes me very happy! :D

I need to put myself in the washing machine a couple more times again, but I'll make sure to set the dial to 60ºc ... :smile:

Replies

• dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • rachelleahsmom
    rachelleahsmom Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Love it! Congratz!
  • Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    love it, good to see you making progress.
  • jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!!! CONGRATS on the HUGE loss!

Can you send the washer over to me next;)
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    LOL! nice NSV!
  • a_freeman
    a_freeman Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Congrats I used to live in Oxfordshire and travel to Oxford all the time. I miss it. I hope to get back for a visit in the next few years
  • helenium
    Options
    Congrats I used to live in Oxfordshire and travel to Oxford all the time. I miss it. I hope to get back for a visit in the next few years

It's a lovely place - I'm currently on a year out from uni, can't wait to get back there full-time in October! :D
  • helenium
    Options
    LOVE IT!!! CONGRATS on the HUGE loss!

Can you send the washer over to me next;)

Think they'd find it acceptable if I send a washer through the post? :D
  • helenium
    Options
    love it, good to see you making progress.

Thank you! Nice to hear from you again!
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!