No cravings??

Options
Jayni40
Jayni40 Posts: 123 Member
So its been a little over 2 weeks since I changed my eating habits. Healthier foods more fruits and veggies. I cut out pasta and bread I do eat cereal and oatmeal. I bought sugar free pudding just in case my sweet tooth hit me. That was my weakness cupcakes cookies donuts and muffins and a big ole glass of milk. To my surprise I have not wanted any of those things. No cravings no desires I cant believe it I even went o the pastry section at the store to try to tempt myself and I got nothing. I haven't even touched that pudding I bought. Not that I'm complaining or anything I'm glad I'm not craving these things. And I hope I'm not jinxing myself by posting this. I just don't know what to think of this I'm shocked

Replies

• monky13grl
    monky13grl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    That's great! I noticed the same thing. I think since my body is getting what it needs now, it doesnt have to crave sweets/fats. Keep going, but if those cravings do hit, those jellos are great. My fiance swears by them.
  • JJHudgens
    JJHudgens Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Your body is a "happy camper" with your new changes....keep it up! It's pretty crazy what can happen when we take care of it, huh? :) Good for you!!
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful news! I guess your body is quite satisfied by you giving it what it needs. :smile:
  • denyse24
    denyse24 Posts: 62
    Options
    I myself have never been a sweets kinda person , my weakness is pasta and bread, boy oh boy trying to cut that out completetly would kill me lol :) But good on you for the sweets and not craving them :)
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    That's so great now you don't have those bad cravings :smile:

I guess if you don't eat food for sometime which u like and may be eat it after like 2-3 months it just tastes weird yuck

not sure why but good for us haaaaaa
    kathy
  • quara
    quara Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I find that the less I eat sweets, the less that I crave them. :)
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    i've noticed the same thing... no sweet cravings at all (i also cut out artificial sweeteners) and that has been true since i started mfp in january *S*
  • meka325
    meka325 Posts: 47
    Options
    I've noticed a similar lack of cravings. I had the hugest sweet tooth and I don't think I've had a sweet other than pudding cups in the last week or so. And I don't crave the pudding. It just happens to be small, soft, and not terribly caloric if I get hungry between meals. Usually, I eat fruit, though.
  • Kebennett1
    Options
    I think most of us feel the same! The healthy foods we are eating now give our bodies what we need. I understand that "Cravings" come from a lack of some vitamin or mineral our bodies are lacking. So when we eat right and our bodies are being fed what they need! NO CRAVINGS! I find it awesome!