30 day shred question?

Options
do you have to do the 30 days in a row? or can you do like 2 days a week till you add up to 30??

Replies

• callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    It’s your workout in your home. You can define how often you do it.

That said, the usual sequence is 10 days straight at each level.
  • thatmaggiegirl
    Options
    a piggy back off this questions... I just started to 30 day shred, but I'm not sure how to log the exercise since i'm not for certain how many calories i've burned. Any suggestions? What have you guys done?
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    a piggy back off this questions... I just started to 30 day shred, but I'm not sure how to log the exercise since i'm not for certain how many calories i've burned. Any suggestions? What have you guys done?

If you do not have a heart rate monitor (I do not), then you can log it simply as circuit training.
  • LORR79
    LORR79 Posts: 55
    Options
    I was just speaking to my fiance about this today. I just completed 10 days of level 1 and I still find it tough and cant do all the moves with ease. I was going to start level 2 today,put it on and thought nope,i'm not ready and switched off.

I've made the decision to keep at level one until I feel ready to progress. At the beginning Jillian says its a progressive program over 3 levels but she doesnt actually say the words do a level for 10 days.

I would rather do it at my own pace and stay motivated than try to do more than my body is telling me I'm ready for and end up demotivated, burnt out and ready to give up.

So in answer to your question,do it to suit you :smile: