Options
arc918
arc918 Posts: 2,037 Member
when I'm getting busy with the wife?

Replies

• Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    bahahaha allegedly people only burn about 50 cals a half hour..must be some lazy lovers out there!!! lol. I wear it when I go dancing so you can do whatever your little heart desires.. as long as you wife doesn't mind if not it can just be a free fun burn :bigsmile:
  • arc918
    arc918 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    been seeing way too many "how many cals do I burn when clicking my mouse and posting here" type threads

needed to take it one step further (I don't even own an HRM)
  • cfmusgrove
    cfmusgrove Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I think you should- at least for curiosity's sake to see how many calories it is. I'm kind of curious myself. It might motivate you to be more active!

If you do, post the calorie count and time on here, I dare you! lol
  • malmustafa79
    malmustafa79 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA, I have thought about doing the same things but I didnt know how my hubby would feel.
  • malmustafa79
    malmustafa79 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA, I have thought about doing the same things but I didnt know how my hubby would feel.
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    when I'm getting busy with the wife?

Yes.:noway:
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I say go for it! The way I figure you will get some useful information. Either she says yeah baby, let's start the burn! (or something sexy to that effect)smiley-sex002.gif. Or you'll be able to see how accurate your HRM is after she shoves it up your butt. smiley-violent105.gif
    Win-win anyone??
    Ted
  • cjduckie
    cjduckie Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    If you do, post the calorie count and time on here, I dare you! lol

I'm WELL curious too, hahahaha! Go on, humour us!! I reckon getting an HRM just for this challenge would be totally worth it - in fact...maybe folks will be willing to chip in and sponsor you :P :tongue:
    Either she says yeah baby, let's start the burn! (or something sexy to that effect). Or you'll be able to see how accurate your HRM is after she shoves it up your butt.
    Win-win anyone??

OMG Ted - you're so funny :laugh:
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I say go for it! The way I figure you will get some useful information. Either she says yeah baby, let's start the burn! (or something sexy to that effect)smiley-sex002.gif. Or you'll be able to see how accurate your HRM is after she shoves it up your butt. smiley-violent105.gif
    Win-win anyone??
    Ted

omgosh I'm so laughing out loud.....
  • jrusso28
    jrusso28 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    OK, I just did it and it says I burned 1572 calories.....
    |
    |
    |
    v

That was a joke :)
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    |
    |
    |
    v

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • cjduckie
    cjduckie Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    |
    |
    |
    v

Ahahaha!!! GREAT BURN!!! Bet it took you longer than 5mins too - your girl's a lucky lady :tongue: :laugh: