I wear high heels because....

Options
2»

Replies

• humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I only wear them once in a while...i live in a town cowboy boots and sneakers are more...fitting. lol but on occasion i break out my sexy black pumps and do it up. :o)
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    I don't have the sexiest legs in the world, but at least when I wear heels, I feel like I do!
  • Boladefuego326
    Boladefuego326 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Yea I feel it's a workout...and I have rly toned legs, so I love to show them off!!! :D
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I spent my 20's and 30's in high heels. No more. Sneakers or barefoot for me!

OK, if I have to - I do have one or two pair I may throw on for the occassional showing of a fancy house (Realtor). But, I mostly sell horse farms and estates so there's not much need. Besides, there's nothing sillier looking than a Realtor trying to walk through pasture (or woods) in heels. I've seen it and I LMAO (after I left, and out of anyone's earshot, of course). :laugh:
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I am more of a barefoot, Birk's and sneakers kinda gal. Recently I had to dig out some high(er) heels because ALL my pants are dragging the ground. Not quiiiite into the next size down comfortably yet....besides, that would require shopping, and I don't like shopping. I know, I know, turn in my girl card at the door on my way out....
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I feel powerful in heels
  • Lauriek70
    Lauriek70 Posts: 2,087 Member
    Options
    They are better for my feet. Believe it or not a podiatrist told me to wear high heels because of the problems with my feet. Of course, he mentioned spiked heals but that would just endanger my health especially the ankles. I wear wear about a 2 inch heal because they are comfortable on my feet.
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    They make my butt look good.:smokin:

HAHA Carl Take a picture!!

They lift my *kitten* up and make it not look so flat!!!

:tongue:
  • WWE_chick
    WWE_chick Posts: 86
    Options
    I wear high heels because it is 1 of the few girly things i like........besides the fact they look nice on me and make me taller. I'm 5'3
  • HannahPastoor
    Options
    I don't wear them because I almost broke my ankle walking in them.....More than once.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I wear flip flops because I'm kind of a simple girl. I do own a pair of very fancy hiking boots. :happy:
  • reegordon
    reegordon Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Lol! Because I'm short. Also, because I think my legs are one of my best features and I like to draw attention to them!