Calories burned in Banish Fat Boost Metabolism

Options
I am 5'2" and weight 154.2 pounds. I don't have a HRM. How should I log Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and how many calories should I expect to burn? I would rather do a conservative estimate. I looked at Aerobics High Impact and it says for 50 mins, I would burn about 450 calories. Is that too low for this DVD? I've heard that people burn more than 600 calories? Don't remember where I read it.

Replies

• chantel14
    chantel14 Posts: 128
    Options
    hello, I just finished the Banish Fat Boost Metabolism for the first time and looked online to see how many calories burned. Most of the answers I found was around 500 calories for a 155 pound woman. So I would say 450 sounds about right if you want to be conservative :)
  • flutterqueen04
    Options
    I am 5'7" and when I did BFBM I was in the 165-175lb range and would burn just over 500 cals. I logged it under circuit training. It seemed to give me the most accurate count. That is a great workout, keep at it :)
  • ruhimaach
    ruhimaach Posts: 171
    Options
    Thank you ladies! I just got done working out using this Monster DVD for the first time. It's an exhilarating experience! I'll log it as Aerobics then- since it gives me about 450 cals burned. :-)

I had a hard time keeping up in some of the circuits, esp. the one where you need to do standing mountain climbers. JM was trying to kill me for sure! :laugh:
  • bazaar1982
    bazaar1982 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Figured I'd wake this thread up rather than start a new one, how do I log bfbm on here? How many cals would I burn (191lbs)
  • sweetebonyprincess
    sweetebonyprincess Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    At Bazaar i used an app on my phone put int your weight the workout DVD and 50 mins for lenght of time and it states you would have burned 530.64 calories.
  • bazaar1982
    bazaar1982 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    At Bazaar i used an app on my phone put int your weight the workout DVD and 50 mins for lenght of time and it states you would have burned 530.64 calories.

thanks hun! will save it as an exercise on here. if you don't hear from me tomorrow its safe to assume I've collapsed whilst trying it! :laugh:
  • sweetebonyprincess
    sweetebonyprincess Posts: 53 Member
    Options

thanks hun! will save it as an exercise on here. if you don't hear from me tomorrow its safe to assume I've collapsed whilst trying it! :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Your welcome
  • michaellaelizabeth
    Options
    which app did u use?