What's your final reward?

Options
The accomplishment of reaching your goal is the greatest reward of all, of course! But is anyone planning an additional incentive for when they reach their goal weight? I'd love to hear 'em!

I'm thinking of either taking a trip, getting a tattoo, or buying a scooter. All are things I'd love to have or do but have been putting off for budgetary reasons. If I reach my goal, I will let myself splurge for one of them.

What will you do?

Replies

• ContinuousEffort
    Options
    I haven't thought of this, but good idea! I'll have to think.
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Tattoooooos :D
  • ohletmebeskinny
    Options
    im getting my belly button pierced! :) x
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Tattoo.
  • kdbursey
    kdbursey Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm getting glamor shots done AND maybe a tattoo on my foot. :-)
  • lisam724
    lisam724 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am going to take a weekend all to myself no kids no husband just me and a hotel room I am going to sleep the whole time and so nothing ! lol
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Getting all my clothes back...i'm not one for fashion, i go for classics and I have a whole heap of clothes that I havent worn for 2 years! I want to wear jeans, I refuse to wear them past a UK 14! ( I envisaged my butt looking like 2 elephants struggling for freedom!)
  • ashmom86
    ashmom86 Posts: 117
    Options
    I have no idea!! Need to come up with something because I am getting close to reaching my final goal! And it has been a lot of hard work!!
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    LOL! I'm definitely the old lady here! No tattoos or piercings for me. :wink:

Initially, I wanted to get back into my skinny clothes - but those were from when I was single and not someone's mom! :noway: So I gave them to my step-daughter (she's in her 20's).

This time, losing weight and running, I've been looking forward to having some cute, stylish running clothes (and getting rid of my ratty wal-mart gear). I may even break down and buy some fancy schmancy apparatus (e.g., Garmin).
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go for a ride on hubby's motorcycle. I could probably go now, but I still feel like I'm way too big to be comfortable. I haven't been on a bike in almost 26 years. I've had joint issues as well as weight issues, but when I get to goal, I'm going to say to heck with all of the cautions and have hubby take me for a ride at least around the neighborhood. I still have my old boots and I'm going to put them on, no matter how ridiculous they look and we're gonna RIDE!!!!:glasses:
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    A new wardrobe ;) And if I keep losing my boobs, I'm getting implants!
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    When I reach goal I get to make my boyfriend jump out of a plane. With a parachute of course :wink: I have always wanted to do a tandem jump (with a certified instructor). My guy was somewhat skeptical (given my yo yo history) of my sucess, so I set a good reward for myself. He told me that he did one jump out of a plane in the military and swore he would never do another.... so it kind of doubles the reward for me! Yes I can be a twisted b!tch :devil:
  • kimeister
    kimeister Posts: 212
    Options
    A new wardrobe ;) And if I keep losing my boobs, I'm getting implants!

I am so with you there. LOL I carry most of my weight below the waist but where is my weight coming off? The chest, of course. D'oh!
  • dekarlo08
    dekarlo08 Posts: 102
    Options
    I'm going to go skydiving. It's funny really because I'm afraid of everything...heights, roller coasters, motor cycles, and especially planes!!!! But skydiving is one thing I want to try before I die and I know I won't have the guts to do it untill I lose all of the extra weight.
  • sheilamo
    sheilamo Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Wear a bikini
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I ended up pregnant 4 months before my wedding... and I'm finally trying to lose the baby weight.

My final reward:

Dressing my husband up in a tux and getting pictures of us taken in my original wedding dress (which had been custom made 8 months before the wedding). Over 2 years later and I'm still upset that I didn't get to wear that dress (http://www.jupitermoon3.com/wedding-kate-2008.html).
  • kimeister
    kimeister Posts: 212
    Options
    Over 2 years later and I'm still upset that I didn't get to wear that dress (http://www.jupitermoon3.com/wedding-kate-2008.html).

I don't blame you -- that's an amazing gown! Wow. One of the most beautiful I've seen. Good luck to you! I'm going to friend you so I get to see you post your wedding gown pic. :-D
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    tummy tuck, breast lift and a TON of tattoos!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    new clothes,sexier ones!
  • j_fattler
    j_fattler Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    custom fitted bra & matching panties. OOOHHH...and a pair of 6" stilletos!