Starting out again with a new plan!

Options
I am starting out walking and working out at the gym again. I plan on working out 4 - 5 days per week and really emphasize getting the body in shape! I am going to the gym and will be doing 30 minutes on the treadmill, and 30 minutes on the bike. I will also do 30 minutes of water aerobics (a great workout I have come up with) and 20 - 30 minutes swimming laps.

This is my new goal and I just started posting in my diary starting yesterday when I took a one hour and forty minute walk to get me started. I will be posting exercise and writing in my diary every day, even when I have the day off.

Cindy O.:love:

Replies

• cindiodenthal
    Options
    I am starting out walking and working out at the gym again. I plan on working out 4 - 5 days per week and really emphasize getting the body in shape! I am going to the gym and will be doing 30 minutes on the treadmill, and 30 minutes on the bike. I will also do 30 minutes of water aerobics (a great workout I have come up with) and 20 - 30 minutes swimming laps.

This is my new goal and I just started posting in my diary starting yesterday when I took a one hour and forty minute walk to get me started. I will be posting exercise and writing in my diary every day, even when I have the day off.

Cindy O.:love:
  • kitty6
    kitty6 Posts: 24
    Options
    Good for you:happy: I wish I lived closer to a gym, but I would have to drive 20 miles both ways to get to one, and with the price of gas, I can't do it:sad: So I'm stuck working out at home!!
    Anyway keep up the good work and you will be at your goal before you know it:flowerforyou:
  • chilli
    chilli Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    wow you mean business! I swim on weekends and try to fit in an evening walk most nights but nowhere near your proposals! :blushing: Good luck ...hey let me know where you get the energy from .....:bigsmile:
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Options
    not to sound rude, that is an excellent goal, but don't over due yourself or you'll likely give up all together. That happened to me, I set too many goals and I gave up because it became more a job then anything.

Good luck to you though. If you can do it, maybe I 'll try the same plan.
  • bellmom627
    bellmom627 Posts: 195
    Options
    rock on! :drinker:
  • Reesy
    Reesy Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    What was your plan before this? You really don't want to overdo it and burn out. That is the quickest way to being back on the sidelines. I got tired just reading your plan. :bigsmile:

Big ups to you and here's to getting it done. No matter what! :drinker:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    So how is your new plan going??? Details friend! DETAILS!