5'2" woman calorie needs for P90x

Options
seckler
seckler Posts: 169 Member
I am just curious if any other short women followed the nutrition guide for P90X. I only have maybe 5 pounds to lose and so don't know if I still need to have my calories set for weight loss or if I should go to maintenance or what. Lol
I would like to hear what others have done.

Replies

• LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I'm following it, but not to a tee!
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I am following it. I do however add a few hundred calories since i am still nursing my little one.
  • slrose
    slrose Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    bump
  • seckler
    Options
    I would really like an idea of how many calories other women are eating when doing P90X. Even if you aren't short. Thanks!
  • Bditbobcat
    Bditbobcat Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and I have allotted myself 1800 cal (per p90x nutritional plan) but I NEVER even come close to eating that many calories. I eat on average about 1400-1500, but I usually am just stuck watching my carbs and fat percentages. I will note that I am healthy-ish, but I am more about portion control of the foods I like.
  • seckler
    Options
    I just am thinking that 1800 calories for someone my size is too much. But not really sure. Right now I have changed my settings to start the day with 1300 calories so that by the time I work out and eat those calories I am between 1600 and 1700 for the day. Just not sure if I should up it to start with the 1400 or not. I don't want to gain weight! lol