Replies

• FitMomof3
    FitMomof3 Posts: 147
    Options
    Anyone?
  • Reesy
    Reesy Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of this brand, but if you feel like it would meet your needs....than why not? Hmm, wait. I do a lot of ebay selling and buying and this seller has too many negative feedback in ONE month.

I would not buy it and that would be my reason.
  • sftbutterflykiss
    sftbutterflykiss Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    1 of: Acumen Eon Basix Plus ES (women) {Free Ground Shipping to Continental US}

i got this off of amazon.com.. just last week...... 34.99 it was fifty percent off and free shipping.. it is great..... i love itl... it has a lot of the same features and more...has a light.. a watch.. counts cal.. tz hr and beeps to keep you at your tz..... it ohh i cant even list it all... i am soo impressed.. i had to get what was in my buget.. and i couldnt have asked for a better bargin
  • sftbutterflykiss
    Options
    i just bought a great one off of amazon.com fo 34.99... free shipping.. and it was 50 percent offf... and i love it... hold on.. ill get the link......................
  • FitMomof3
    Options
    Thanks. Maybe I'll get that one... Is there anything that you don't like about it or have you had any problems with it? Thanks again.
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I just bought a Polar F4 HRM. I LOVE it. If that one has the features that you're looking for then I say get it! The only thing i wish it DID have is the back light, I usually work out in my bedrom and sometimes it's pretty dim in there. But it's no biggie.

I love having one though, it's much more accurate in knowing how hard you're working out so you know how many calories you're actually burning.

I was using those calculation websites online to show what I was burning based on weight etc. But once I started comparing them to what the HRM was telling me, I saw that they were WAY off. So, if I would have been eating ALL my exercise calories I would have been taking in too much! Luckily I wasn't... I was only taking in HALF of my exercise calories. But now that I have an accurate gauge I am eating all my exercise calories :)
  • sftbutterflykiss
    Options
    Thanks. Maybe I'll get that one... Is there anything that you don't like about it or have you had any problems with it? Thanks again.
    [/quo

nooo there isnt anything i dont like about it.... it has everYthing.... its comfortable.. and unlike tanzamamas ( LOL ANGIE.... NOT SAYING THE POLAR F4 ISNT A GREAT PRODUCT.. I LOVE THE LOOK OF THE POLAR F4..... IT JUST WASNT IN MY BUDGET)... THE ONE I HAVE IS...... it has a back light.. its easy to switch from screen to screen too and keep moving... big numbers... if you go on the sight.. it will tell you all about it.. but really its better then the discription... LOVING IT... USE IT EVERYDAY! ok.. everyday i excersise... its been a rough week.... but im picking back up...
  • FitMomof3
    Options
    Yay!! I just ordered the one you rcommended off of amazon. I can't wait for it to come so I can workout with it.

I would love to buy a Polar, but I don't want to spend that amout of $$ on it.

Thanks so much your your input!! I'll let you know once I get it and it I like it.