100lbs GONE!

Options
Hi,

I am very nervous about doing this on a public forum but I figured if I can share and help others, why not!

My name is Leeanne and I am from Australia.

Here are my stats:

Height ~ 5ft

Starting weight April 2009 ~ 287.54lbs (130.7kgs)

Current weight today ~ 186.56lbs (84.8kgs)

101.2lbs (46kg's) GONE!!

In 2009 I was at a wedding and I was the fattest person there and I was so embarrassed. I had never had a realisation like that before.
After that I decided to start walking. I would get up before everyone and go for a 30min walk. I slowly built it up to an hour.
The weight has come off consistently so that helped with motivation.
I realised that I was an over eater and my portion sizes were huge.

Fast forward 2 years and I have lost 101.2lbs through hard work, cutting down my portions and correct food choices. I still have the odd treat every now and again but in moderation.

Everyday I get up at 4:20am and walk for an hour and then go to the gym for an hour to do cardio and weights.

This is me in April 2009 at 287.54lbs (130.7kgs):
holidaypicsedit.jpg

B130kg2-2.jpg

This is me at 220lbs (100kgs):
98kgs8.jpg

This is me today at 186.56lbs (84.8kgs):
me87kgs003March20117-1.jpg

me87kgs003March20114.jpg

I'm not tiny but I am very happy with how I look!

Replies

• chasekilgannon
    Options
    Change the img's to lowercase. :D
  • haleighallen
    haleighallen Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Keep it up, you look great!! :D
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    You are so inspiring! Way to go!
  • donnawilding
    donnawilding Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Reading other people's stories helps me keep my own goals. You should be very proud of your success.
  • niclagi
    niclagi Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    That is AMAZING. You are doing sooo good. Looking forward to checking out your pics when I get home.
  • sunshinel397
    Options
    You look awesome! Way to go. Keep up your hard work!:flowerforyou:
  • midmomike2
    midmomike2 Posts: 213
    Options
    Congradulations on all your hard work and commitment! You should be very proud!
  • LeeBeeW
    LeeBeeW Posts: 100
    Options
    Thank you so much, fixed it :blushing:
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    Options
    That is fantastic - way to go!
  • ContinuousEffort
    Options
    You are inspiring and look amazing!! All your work has paid off!
  • jeanjeanne
    Options
    You look amazing! You should be so proud of yourselt, what an accomplisment!

Thanks for sharing your success.
  • merimeaux
    merimeaux Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! Thank you for sharing with us; you look like a whole new person! Enjoy your new lease on life and keep up the great work!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Wow! You've really changed! You look wonderful...keep up the hard work, because it's paying off! :flowerforyou:
  • MamaReebs
    MamaReebs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! You look great! Keep up the good work! Very inspirational!
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    wow you look great!
  • mageepilot
    mageepilot Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    What great commitment! You look super. WTG :drinker:
  • Lexie28
    Lexie28 Posts: 219
    Options
    Wow!!! Thanks for sharing your story and congratulations on your success. I've hit a plateau for the last month and have been discouraged lately. The good thing is I haven't fallen off the wagon. Your story makes me realize that this is a life change and can be a long process. Thanks again for sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • time2runnn
    time2runnn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!! Way to go!:smile:
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I know how good you are feeling, and how Proud you are (Rightfully So!!).
    :flowerforyou: Hang on, and keep up the good work, you are going to feel even better soon!!!
  • Cmuchoa
    Cmuchoa Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - you look absolutely amazing and you must feel fantastic - you are an inspiration and motivation for so many of us here who struggle everyday to loose weight - you should be so proud of yourself - this is something that only you can do for yourself - your success is proof of your hard work and commitment for better health. Great Job !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!