Great...just when I think i'm close to eating my calories...

Options
Great...just when I think i'm close to eating my calories.......I go and do something stupid and exercise!!!!
Now I have to figure out what next to eat...........................ugh!
Why can't I just burn the calories up with a french fry?????? :bigsmile:

Replies

• Lisabeth
    Lisabeth Posts: 268
    Options
    Great...just when I think i'm close to eating my calories.......I go and do something stupid and exercise!!!!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options

You can. Just not 1000 of them.

loves-chocolate-51.gif
  • snelfk
    snelfk Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You can. Just not 1000 of them.

I agree, eat whatever you want, just stay within your calorie limits, and any others you have set for yourself. You deserve a treat!
  • Lisabeth
    Lisabeth Posts: 268
    Options
    I ate DORITO's :sad:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I ate DORITO's :sad:

Walk it off girl....:laugh:
    It's okay, breathe!
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I agree, eat whatever you want, just stay within your calorie limits, and any others you have set for yourself. You deserve a treat!

Yeah, but what about all the other limits (carbs, protein, sugars, etc...)? I had like 600 calories left over (all because I had an awesome workout today :happy: ) and was trying to come up with something...anything that would balance me out without going over any of the other limits. Should I be more concerned with just getting the calories in than the other stuff?
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options

Yeah, but what about all the other limits (carbs, protein, sugars, etc...)? I had like 600 calories left over (all because I had an awesome workout today :happy: ) and was trying to come up with something...anything that would balance me out without going over any of the other limits. Should I be more concerned with just getting the calories in than the other stuff?
    Not on a regular basis! the balance is important too but i think they were speaking in "treat" terms :wink:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

Others will have a different opinion.
    I'm focused solely on calories right now for weight loss, although I try to keep an eye on my sodium intake. The other categories..... eh, I'll learn how to balance those out later.