Replies

• MeliciousMelis
    MeliciousMelis Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Yummy cupcakes--

1 box angel food cake mix
    I can crushed pineapple

THATS IT!

Mix the two, and bake. Frost with coolwhip and sprinkle of coconut.. THESE ARE TO DIE FOR!!!
  • Djcb215
    Djcb215 Posts: 1
    Options
    No Pudge Brownies. You can find them in most grocery stores. You make them with yogurt. Or you can buy any regular brownie mix and add one can of pureed black beans. YUM! Up the protein!
  • kmparks24
    kmparks24 Posts: 198
    Options
    Try to Pineapple Cupcakes that was its own thread a few weeks ago! Box of angelfood cake mix, 1 large can of crushed pineapple in it's juices, bake, enjoy! Don't add anything that the box calls for. Simply mix and pineapple :)
  • kevanos
    kevanos Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    wow those puffs are full of fat. How is that a good idea of a healthy desert? 4 puffs, 28 grams of fat. ouch!
  • Domestica
    Domestica Posts: 91
    Options
    Ohhh..if you want cheesecake -- here's one that will blow your mind. Tofu Cheesecake! Yes, TOFU! And even the hubbies of all my friends DEVOURED IT! They had NO idea!

Skinny Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake: http://natashakay.wordpress.com/2011/03/27/skinny-caramel-macchiato-cheesecake/

TOFU? Cheesecake? That sounds so gross that it MUST be good!

I know, right?! But try my recipe! You'll be SHOCKED! :)
  • Domestica
    Domestica Posts: 91
    Options
    You guys had soooo many good ideas!!! Ultimately the clouds won out. The hubby LOVED THEM!! (shhh, don't tell him they had splenda instead of "real" sugar lol)

Splenda is chlorinated sugar!!! It's destroying your liver and working against you. If you want your body to be in prime shape and shed that extra insulation, purge your diet of all that "diet" crap! It's toxifying your body and not creating the ideal environment your metabolism needs to really get movin'. You're better off with the calories and at least if you use maple syrup or brown rice syrup (natural alternatives that are actually...ummm..natural!), you get certain health benefits with those, too.

IMO! :)
  • maygans
    maygans Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    No Pudge Brownies. You can find them in most grocery stores. You make them with yogurt. Or you can buy any regular brownie mix and add one can of pureed black beans. YUM! Up the protein!

I've heard of black bean brownies before, but never tried them out...is the black bean flavor that noticeable? I tried the devil's food cake mix with pureed pumpkin, and I definitely noticed the pumpkiney flavor there. They were still good and I enjoyed them...but pumpkin is a much different flavor than black bean!
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    I've been wondering about the black bean brownies too. Kinda of scared to try them. lol
  • classicshell
    Options
    wow those puffs are full of fat. How is that a good idea of a healthy desert? 4 puffs, 28 grams of fat. ouch!

I made the puffs with light butter and fat free cream cheese. They were DELICIOUS and the way I portioned them, they were 14 calories, 0 carbs, 1g fat, and 1g protein. :)