SHAKEOLOGY 3 DAY CLEANSE

Options
Can someone tell me more about this? I read a lot and i wanna try this asap. If you have tried it plz tell me about your results and how to do this program, also where to get it from and prices plzz!!!

Replies

• missbrandyp
    missbrandyp Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if you can get just 3 days worth of shakeology.
    I've only ever seen it available on beachbody.com and you have to buy a whole months supply which is over $100. I know if you're a beachbody member you can get samples from you coach.

I've gotten one from my old coach and liked it but could never afford to buy enough to stick to a program and don't like my old coach so I can't really ask for more samples.
  • jmmtaylor
    jmmtaylor Posts: 225
    Options
    I know that beach body has a 2 day cleanse that's like $20....it's actually 2 day fast formula...but you drink it at each meal for 2 days...

http://www.beachbody.com/product/supplements/weight_loss/2day_fast_formula.do
  • Carm52
    Carm52 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I did the Shakeology 3 day cleanse....I lost 9 lbs, but gained back 8 when I started eating again.....it helped me with appetite control...and your bowel movements are "different" Its a shake 3 times per day, a fruit snack, and a salad/veggies (raw) with lean white protein.
  • havi7
    havi7 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Some coaches, such as myself, will sell people 3 Day Cleanse packets (9 servings). I personally haven't done it, but I've heard great things from people that did. If you don't have a coach and are interested send me a message.

Take care,
    Bill