Already liking it here!!!

Options
Hi Everyone,

This is Rocky Boy 2, Sorry but I do not like to share real names on internet, thus keeping a typical name,
I hope that's okay with you guys!

As far as my workout history goes I have gone through ups/downs with weight, I always believed working out on my own and avoid going to bigger gyms. This is my first time I am joining a community for support and motivation so that I do not wander away later on when I become fit for this time. I want to be fit forever for whole life and make my friends inspired to be fit too!

I came across fitnesspal through some site, I just loved it! When I created account I liked it even more. Awesome tools!

I am from India, there are not lot of Indian Recipes in database as of now, but I will make sure that I will add as many as I can with correct details. For starters I have added few recipes already :) I will add market products with their brand names like protein bars which are part of my meal nowadays.

I forgot to add I started with 169.4 lbs 1 month back, I have already lost upto 158 lbs during this 1 month, due to daily 1 hr workout regime. I do my workouts with my cousin brother which has helped both of us a lot for motivation and constant goal settings and discussions.

Thanks again for creating this nice website!

I am already loving it here!

Thanks,
RockyBoy2

Replies

• sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Hi Rocky :smile:

Please open your diary to the public so we (or just me :tongue:) can see some foods that you eat normally! I have not had much, if any, experience with Indian cuisine and am totally intrigued!
  • RockyBoy2
    RockyBoy2 Posts: 21
    Options
    Done!!!
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the website! It's a great website followed by a great community. Don't be afraid to add friends including myself. Sometimes we can give that extra push!

Good luck!