Baby Belly

Options
Iorns78
Iorns78 Posts: 118 Member
I am interested in how/what people have done to "get rid" of your baby belly. I don't expect to ever have a "six pack" but a flatter, firmer tummy and smaller "love handles" would by far be appreciated. Any suggestions on exercises/workout videos that would help in these two areas would be wonderful!

Thank you in advance.

Replies

• xFrancescax
    Options
    Bump! I have a fairly small waist (all my weight is bum and thighs) but have a lovely mum tum....almost and apron! Would like it gone.
  • dawn2154
    dawn2154 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i have had 2 kids and had the same problem kettlebell workouts have worked tremendously i still have a little to lose but i can see definition in my stomach again!!
  • Zuznana
    Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I still have saggy skin, but I've been doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and am on day 28 so almost finished. Result can be seen in my profile picture...I have long way to go to lose more body fat but and I don't think I will ever lose the skin, but I think it's reasonable result for just 25 days of exercising (the picture was taken on day 25). Together with 3x times a week run-C25K and trying to fit in cardio about 4-5 times a week, either Leslie Sansone walks or bike or cross trainer for half an hour.......:smile: