Sick of this

2»

Replies

• Azuleelan
    Azuleelan Posts: 218
    You have the right to have whatever pics you want! However, if it bothers you that much and want to do more about it, one of your options is not showing your (gorgeous) face :happy:
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    I can totally understand why this would bother you, but it really isn't worth your time. You're smarter than that and you know you're better. Just send a message to a mod and get people like that deleted.

Your cat is cute, by the way. Maybe he thought he was messaging the cat. That's a whole other level of depraved...
  • jrusso28
    jrusso28 Posts: 249 Member
    There is no excuse for that perverts behavior.

But....
    We need not forget that we are posting pictures into a blind online forum.
    We have no idea who is seeing them, and for that reason be very careful what you post.

I have seen some photos posted that show a bit much, there are weirdos out there that cant control themselves.
    Also, don't share too much personal information, just not a good idea.

Just my 2 cents.
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    As much as I would be totally disgusted by this....And you should be. I am a bit bummed cause I never get hit on by anyone on MFP lmao. Why dont I get pervies too :tongue:

Ditto! lol
  • BunnybeeJG
    BunnybeeJG Posts: 344 Member
    lol I would never post info about myself not really. Not even my real location really.

and no it wasn't a pic of my cat thanks tho. i'm over it i just ignore those i just kinda needed to vent about that. it was unwarrented... just... not really appreciated.
This discussion has been closed.