Hello..new here

Options
Hi Everyone

My name is Pam and im new here, just starting on my weight loss journey. Ive messed about for way too long now and need to get this weight off for health reasons now.
Ive just turned 50 last week, have 2 children and 2 young grandchildren who i want to be around for in the future and be able to run around after them which i find really difficult at the moment.
Any encouragement you can give me will be gratefully recieved.
Thanks
Pamxx(Dorset UK)

6238929.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• dean0721
    dean0721 Posts: 143
    Options
    WELCOME PAM....

best place in the world to be, the people are fantastic, the info is extremely useful and there are so many people with similiar lives and lifestyle that you will never feel on your own again.....

feel free to add me and add away, the more friends, the better your chances....

good luck with it....
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    CommittohealthCHANGED Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome, this site will definitely get you to your goals. My.profile is open to the public, you can add me as a friend for encouragement and motivation.
  • longtallted
    longtallted Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard, Pam! You'll find everything you need right here, there's so much knowledge and help available. Stick with it and you'll achieve your goals.
  • Whiskey_Byrne
    Whiskey_Byrne Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Welcome PAm, and good luck with your journey. I have no doubt that you will make it and that the grandchildren will be asking you to stop for a minute so they can keep up with you :)
  • tinkerbell1964
    Options
    welcome Pam , you're in the right place , stick with it , make some friends to support you ,and you wont go wrong, good luck x
  • pamhendey
    pamhendey Posts: 3
    Options
    Another lb gone..slow but sure. Ive struggled a lot but feel like my head is back into it now.
    Thanks for the encouragement guys.

Pamxx:happy:

6238929.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • write2sonya
    write2sonya Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Welcome Pam. This site is great with a lot of resources and motivation to help you on your journey....
    Friend request sent!
  • dianalouise_lane
    Options
    Welcome to the site!! We all love it here and are glad your now part of it!! Feel free to friend request for more support and motivation!